Cheap Aftermarket / Junkyard Seats and Corbeau Brackets, am I Crazy? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

👍 , not to far I guess, but friend/fellow mud guy is over in Naples. @UltraFJ40
Yep, right across Alligator Alley. Funny thing is in that 2 hours of drive time there is about 1 hour 30 minutes of "notta damned thing" before you reach civilization again. :D

Yeah I'm in fort Lauderdale. Grew up in sunrise actually!
Awesome back when it was a small town. In the late 80's I'd head east on 84 (the alley) when it was an undivided hwy and turn left on Nob Hill to reach some chica's house there. Risque Donut in Lauderdale was a place to be sure to visit back then, not sure if it is still but then again I'm married and arguably more mature now.

Hah. I’ve done that drive. Good fishing in Naples.
Yes sir, my brother who lives on a boat in the Everglades says that if it takes him more than 30 seconds to catch a fish he quits. He don't see any sense in wasting that much time trying to catch dinner.

Awesome back when it was a small town. In the late 80's I'd head east on 84 (the alley) when it was an undivided hwy and turn left on Nob Hill to reach some chica's house there. Risque Donut in Lauderdale was a place to be sure to visit back then, not sure if it is still but then again I'm married and arguably more mature now.
Hah. I dont know if it's still there as I'm out east now (95 and Commercial) area. Its a great place to live except no off reading without a couple hour drive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom