For Sale Cheap! 60/62 Braided Steel Brake lines, T100 master cylinder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Folks,

this stuff has been kicking around my garage way too long. I don't even own a 60 series anymore.

-SOR 60-series braided steel extended brake line kit brand new still in packaging.

-T100 master cylinder (for 60-series brake upgrade...might work with other models) Also brand new, but not OEM toyota. Can't remember where I got it, but probably NAPA or the like.

You pay shipping, plus enough to convince me to stop by the UPS store. Maybe $20 for the brake lines and $10 for the MC? If that doesn't work, make me an offer. I dunno, I'm pretty cheap :hillbilly: I'm in 80003 Colorado.

I'd pay for the brake lines for sure. Pm me your PayPal info...

@Heckraiser If Redgrrr doesn't want them I'd take the lines and the master cylinder, but I am only interested if it comes as set.

Thanks!

I'll buy both if the others decide to pass!

Redgrrr has dibs on the brake lines.

fjdemon has dibs on the MC

I'll keep you guys updated.

Redgrrr has dibs on the brake lines.

fjdemon has dibs on the MC

I'll keep you guys updated.

Sounds good thanks. Again, I'm only interested in the MC if I can buy the lines too. Much appreciated.

@Heckraiser Did Redgrrr pass or purchase these? If he passes I'll send you a payment instantly. Thanks

The brake lines are sold and in the mail. I still have the MC. fjdemon, I'll send you a PM right now.

@SEAWOLF , your inbox is full. You've got dibs on the MC if you want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom