For Sale CHEAP! 00 Cruiser Mechanic Special. San Diego CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2000 Landcruiser 100 Series

First $5000 takes it.

Bring a tow truck.

Needs shift solenoid or possible tranny rebuild.

IMG_4345.JPG

IMG_4346.JPG

1501169033760.jpeg

Any more details on the truck?

285k cross country miles. Prev owner drove from CA to Idaho many many times. Typical tear in driver seat, dent on passenger rear quarter panel (see pic), window is off track but actual window motor is good. Just havent gotten around to fixing window. Thats all the bad. The motor is solid and runs like a dream even with the mileage. New tires, brakes are good, center diff lock works, just smogged in last 45 days.

As for the tranny, it had a delay in shifting from a stop soon after I bought it. It had a pending code for the shift solenoid. I flushed it (fluid smelled good) and the problem and code went away. 2 days ago it acted up again then straight up gave out when i went to park. Shifted randomly and I could hear an almost whirring sound. I put it in reverse and it wouldnt engage. Parking wouldnt even engage. I smelled the fluid and it smelled burnt. No codes now though so Im at a loss. Just towed it to tranny shop for final verdict. If I can afford to fix it I will and price will go up or I may keep it. Stay tuned...

unfortunately for another $1500-2000 is what you can buy a running rig, similar miles and condition. around here anyway.

I've got a trans/transfer combo from a 2000 if you want to go that route.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom