SOLD Chattanooga, TN: 5 OEM LX450 wheels & tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HMM

Threads
Everything has been sold, thanks!

I have 5 Lexus LX450 OEM wheels with 315/75R16 Toyo A/T Open Country tires. I have all 4 Lexus center caps (they appear to have been repainted at some point). And I have 23 of the 24 lug nuts as well. (I recently upgraded to a set of 17s) I bought the tires used a few months ago and mounted them to make sure I could fit the larger tires with the lift before I ordered tires for my 17s. The spare has a plug in the side wall, also that rim is in rougher shape since it spent its whole life underneath until I bought it earlier this year.

Local pickup only. Sorry they aren't that clean, I just stacked them in the garage a few weeks ago and didn't bother cleaning them up. $600 for wheels, tires, lug nuts and center caps. Not interested in separating either. I can e-mail pics of each wheel and the tread life left on each wheel if interested. I just attached a sample on this thread. Thanks!

Spare1.jpg

Spare2.jpg

Tread Left.jpg

Wheel.jpg

CenterCaps.jpg

Last edited:
I’m in the Noog. Just looking for 1 wheel though to replace one with some rock rash.

Sorry but i'm not looking to split up just yet. Thanks!
10-4. Let me know if anything changes. I could give you mine that’s got a bit of rash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom