SOLD Chattanooga, TN: 2010 Lexus LX570 with 128k miles $24,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m listing my 2010 LX570 with 128k miles. I purchased this 6 months ago and I am the second owner. I purchased it from my company and it was the CEO’s daily driver. They bought it new and it’s spent it’s entire life in Nashville. All service has been done at the Lexus store in Franklin and should be listed in the Carfax.

There are multiple accidents reported on the Carfax but none were major at all. The rear bumper cover has been replaced twice and painted once. The front bumper cover has been painted once. I have pictures of some of the damage I can share if you are interested.

When I asked if the previous owner would ever take it off-road I was assured no. I highly doubt it’s ever been in 4lo and there is no rust at all. I also have never taken it off-road since I’ve owned it although I did put some new 265/60/20 Nitro ridge grapplers on it shortly after I bought it. They might have 4K miles on them.

Mechanically the LX is perfect and the undercarriage looks great. I’ve never seen any lights and it might be the smoothest car I’ve ever driven. The radiator was replaced around 100k at the Lexus store. Cosmetically there’s some scratches around the car and the passenger wood grain dash is cracked. I assume from sitting in the sun over time. There’s also one spot on the carpet and a little wear on the drivers seat.

The truck has the mark Levinson audio system and possibly some other add ons that aren’t standard. I’m sure I’m leaving something out but just let me know if you have any questions.

I’ve driven a truck my whole life and my fiancé has a new 4Runner is the only reason I’m getting rid of it. We’re about to buy a house and I’d like to have a truck again for odd jobs and general maintenance.

I’m located in Chattanooga but I travel to Nashville and Knoxville pretty frequently. Clean title in hand.

I’d like to get $24,000 obo.

7219B3D0-55DA-4A28-B458-FB7EA6C18EFE.png

7B3D1165-241D-4439-B870-33F33E69174E.jpeg

FF89F4C8-4B08-4DC8-A344-3AA2E1C27FD8.jpeg

767E3FAE-FEBA-4E5A-AE9D-FAF8110B29AB.jpeg

Last edited:
What’s the story on the accident?

Don’t mean to be rude in any way but would you please expand on the multiple wrecks this vehicle has been in? I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom