Chattanooga Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Starting next month Chattanooga meetings will be held the FIRST THURSDAY of the month at 7pm est. We will remain at T-Bones ( 1419 Chestnut St ) until we find something we like better. NEXT MEETING June 2:beer: ***********PLEASE CHECK THE LAST POSTS OF THIS THREAD FOR MORE UP TO DATE TIMES AND LOCATION*************************************

Last edited by a moderator:
There was some talk a couple years back about members in good standing (hint-hint ;)) not haveing to buy on their b-day. mybe we need to re-visit this issue.

For those that have not been to T-Bones it ia at 1419 Chestnut St, Chattanooga, TN. Which is just off Hwy 27 N

Thanks for the update rodg. i added the add. to the first post. :beer: See you tomorrow night

I will be there, however I have a Tellico Conference call at 7 PM which should last 45 mins to an hour, so I'll be a little late.

I may be a little late as well

Just a reminder, The Jan meeting is tommorrow nite (thrs the 6th) at T-bones 7pm est.:beer:

I will not be able to make it, have a conference call.

Just a reminder, The Jan meeting is tommorrow nite (thrs the 6th) at T-bones 7pm est.:beer:
I spaced this out but would not have been able to make it anyway. Late dwug deal.

Next meeting Thrs. Feb. 3rd. t-bones 7pm est.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom