Chattanooga Meet and Greet? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let us know your thoughts on the below dates for a Meet and Greet in the Chattanooga area.

Date: Thursday April 12th

Time: 7:00

Post up your thoughts!

Todd

Confirmed as of 4/10/07:

ChattFJ40 -- Todd (FJ40)
DSLTOY -- Roger (FJ40)
84Yota4x4 -- Brian (+1) (FJ60)
Hugh Heifer -- ?? (+/-1) (FJ40)
Goode -- Andy (+1) (FJ60)
Not on Mud -- Richard (Fj40)
Sk8Soloman -- Sean (FJ60, and a Bronco:princess: )
(non-mud) -- Jon 84-FJ60
(non-mud) -- Brandy ?-FJ80

Total: 11 or 12

Last edited:
Sounds Great! :cheers:

I vote for Thursday, I have class on Tuesday evenings. The time is perfect though.

O anyone thats interested I'm thinking about going out to Prentice Cooper on Saturday. Pm me or just talk to me on Thursday, if thats when we meet.

Brian

Either day will work for me, I just have to plan for it as I live in Rome but have to visit the Chat office frequently. If I could plan buiz around pleasure it saves time and gas!

Thursday the 12th would work the best for me.

Thursday works best for me too..so...

How does Thursday April 12th @ 7:00pm @ Hair of the Dog sound to everyone? If you don't know where HOTD is see the link, but its at the corner of Market & 4th next to the Sports Barn Garage.

Post up if you're coming for sure and I'll see if I can't get them to reserve us a table.

Todd

I'll definately be there. :cheers:

I can make it Thurs. Bringing 1 fellow TLCA member.
We'll be coming from Knoxville. I get off work at 5pm, so 7pm should give us enough time to make it. The junky I'm bringing has to be back for work by 11pm, so we'll have to jet by 9pm.

-Andy

Just to let you know, Todd, I'm bringing a buddy along too. Don't worry though he drives a 4runner. :)

Brian

Man...this is looking pretty good for a short notice get together!

See ya'll there! If the weather clears up tomorrow, Roger (DSLTOY) and I'll be arriving in the 40...oil leaks and all!

todd

For the roster I'm bringing...

Rance (non-mud) 91-FJ80

Unfortunately we will not be driving either one of our cruisers due to time constraints. :frown:

:cheers:

Last edited:
Amen. We'll see ya tonight sk8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom