chat ?

J

J U N K

Wholesalerims said:
People who invest all of their time in "beating-up" their vehicles offroad and spending thousands of wasted dollars for a non-adrenaline high, then maybe this isn't for you. Theirs many more exciting things you can get your money's worth for a "real rush".
good targeting of potential customers? :confused:

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

He is not right in the head. And that's putting it nicely. WHy does he care who his vehicle is sold to. And why in the world would he put those comments on a board that is all about off road.

Koffer

well its got all the options (from toyota jp) but its not got the roof rack ,cant tell if its got the tow bar or wind dam and its missing the posier bars from what I can see . This would be OK for the "beat the poo out of your truck crowd" but for a kelly blue book Id say its not fully loaded.
I know the name of this site is a little misleading but take a look at some of the pics and most of the trucks here are being "used" for off road of some type from simple trail riding to hardcore rock crawling.
If your looking for someone not to beat the truck post it on www.mallcrawlers.com :doh:

He comes off as just slightly defensive to me (in a subtle fashion).

Let's "beat the poo" out of him!

98LXand99LC

.........Why ask less, when I've already had offers in this price range, excepting anything under and you can call me a "non-college graduate"............

Except for the fact that you should have used "accept" that sentence may have passed for a non-college graduate's. At this point, it's more of a non-high school graduate's.

IDave said:
He comes off as just slightly defensive to me (in a subtle fashion).

Let's "beat the poo" out of him!

I'm not a psychiatrist, but I play one everyday. I'd say someone has made fun of his rims before, and he's developed a complex about it.

Steve

Top Bottom