Chassis Paint (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for some good recommendations for chassis paint. We are in the process of sandblasting the paint off of the frame now.

We need something that can be brushed on and is self leveling. I have recieved recommendations for PPG's Chassis Black and also stumbled across Eastwoods 2k Ceramic.

I don't have experience with either of these. Any recommendations would be great.

Sikkens color Ralley Black, sprayed

Looking for some good recommendations for chassis paint. We are in the process of sandblasting the paint off of the frame now.

We need something that can be brushed on and is self leveling. I have recieved recommendations for PPG's Chassis Black and also stumbled across Eastwoods 2k Ceramic.

I don't have experience with either of these. Any recommendations would be great.
did min in PPG chassis black but you have to cover it with their top coat or it will go milky white, used a brush to put it on and everybody asks where i had it powder coated !!!!!
it is well worth the effort . you will save some dough that you will need for the rest of your project and you can touch it up if needed. roll with it you wont be disappointed---- promise!

20210414_110353.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom