Charouleau Gap 6/10/05 Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!
Threads
Had a blast wheeling with other LC people finally. John, Becky, Kevin, Rob, Happy to have met all of you and I look forward to more adventures. Here is a couple of pics that I took
John going up "the Step"
Kevin, dropping in
and Rob crossing the creek

Here is a few more
John, Kevin, if you guys don't mind could you put some of the shots you took of my truck on a disc and send them to me. I am on dial up so downloading pics is a real PITA. PM me and I will give you my address. I will do the same if you want some of the shots I took.

Great time cruising with the 80's
John, me and Kevin climbing a wall :bounce2:

Good group, good trucks, good trail = great time, thanks John & Becky for leading!

6-10-2005_3.jpg

Rob's new truck got it's cherry broken!

6-10-2005_1.jpg

Alvin cruisin a step!

6-10-2005_2.jpg

One of John's buddies!

Last edited:
wish i had known ya'll were going out, i am ready for a tucson run, let me know for the next one.

Landcruisersteve said:
Maddbaggins and Tools R Us - GREAT PICS!!! You're making me homesick.

You wouldn't recognize the Gap these days Steve. There was big fire and run off erosion that has transformed the trail completely. And I hear that some of the approaching road has been graded. Still a good run though.

The Oracle side was burned and the trail dozed, three years ago? In the picture of Rob's blue truck by the creek you can see the dead trees, the new bushes are getting established, it's not totally barren. The trail in that area was dozed, the storms this spring made it somewhat challenging, not like it was, but still a nice run.

6-10-2005_4.jpg

This guy was chowing on ants, looking at us like, "get your own dam ant hole!"

6-10-2005_5.jpg

Mr Baggins twistin it up.

6-10-2005_6.jpg

Rob in the car wash, the dozing drained it.

Here's a few shots from Oct 2003. Just after the monsoons after the fire. The burn area was like another planet then. Scorched ashes and eroded ruts everywhere. I wish I had some pictures of that, forgot the camera that day.
charlo0312.jpg
charlo032.jpg
charlo033.jpg
charlo034.jpg
charlo035.jpg
charlo036.jpg
charlo037.jpg
charlo038.jpg
charlo039.jpg
charlo0310.jpg
charlo0311.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread