Charlottesville rookie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I'm Scott...........and I'm a cruiserholic.:cool: I've had my 40 for about 2 years, and have just started looking into LC clubs,and found you guys. I've just moved back to the C-ville area from Raliegh,NC. Can't wait to join up!

Rookie

Glad to hear form you come to our next meeting in may. Look on our web site for location.

I'll do that. I'm going to try and make it to the GSMTR too. I've just started a new buisiness,and the trans just went out on my Tundra, so time and money is in short supply for me,right at the moment.:frown: Hopefully I can get things together by then! How many in BBRC planning to go?

Gsmtr

I think that 7 from BBRC and a couple other from Fredericksburg area. It should be a great time . We are leaving here on sunday morning early.

I checked out the pictures of last years gsmtr on tlca's site. Looks like a real good time. At this point i've only taken the 40 on local trails and hunting trips around Raliegh and now Charlottesville. And one trip from Raliegh to Va Beach. My trips have been limited by some pretty scary steering until recently.Finally got that straight:rolleyes: I thought I bought a tow rig,Tundra,until the tranny went out this month. Should have that back on the road any day now. Are you all planning on travelling as a group?

Trying to resize pics to fit mud....no point here, just trying to figure this out...bear with me :confused: here goes...[/ATTACH]
mud8.jpg
mud2.jpg

Last edited:
yes I, know my signature says '78 and my bezel is square ?? P.O install. Its kind of a bastard...but not a total p.o.s :D

Gsmtr

I think that most of us will go down as a group. We will talk about it at the April meeting which will be 11 april.

Hey Scott. Thats a nice looking 40. Hope to see it in person soon.

Our next meeting is at 7 PM on Wednesday April 11 at:

Marios Italian Restaurant
3337 Kings Charter Dr
Ashland, VA 23005
(804) 550-0819

We alternate between the Richmond area and the Fredericksburg area each month as that is where most of our members are currently from.

I know some from the club are leaving for GSMTR on Sunday am. A couple of others are coming down later in the week. If you are looking to convoy and can't catch up with us, there is probably a group from the Capital Land Cruiser Club too you might be able to meet up with as they head down I81.

Tim Minner

just a plug for a local cruiserhead to you that works on Toyotas...

Check out Chris Cole at Coles Import Service...

he has worked on many cruisers and other toyotas if you ever need...

He'll be in a green and white fj55 at GSMTR I'm sure...

bk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom