SOLD Charlotte - Tan/Brown FZJ80 Interior Parts for Sale/Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am parting out another 80 and I have a bunch of tan/brown interior parts from a 1994 FZJ80 that I dont need. I am selling these to fund buying grey parts for a 1993 FZJ80 that I do need. I need:

A set of nice/clean grey leather door cards for the rear doors
Sunroof surround hard plastic pieces that hide the frame
Grey shifter console
Door frame weather stripping from a 95 or newer with a one piece headliner
Adjustable seatbelt height mounts for B pillar for front seats. I think these were only 96 and newer

PM me if you are interested in some sort of trade. I have the following for sale:

Brown tailgate carpet - $30
Cargo area carpet with second and third row mats- $60
Complete Brown plastic interior wall panels, sill covers, seat mount/seatbelt covers - $100
Sunroof Felt surround - $5
3rd Row seatbelts - $15 each
Cloth Third Row - SOLD
Leather Second Row - $100
Rear door Cards - $200 for the set. Do not want to split
Grab Handles - $15 with plugs, $10 without. I dont want to sell just the plugs
Passenger Side Sunvisor - $60

Pictures and more info following.

Last edited:
Brown Tailgate carpet is in pretty good condition
GBlh2WhaTyeDavhI9ZyxXw.jpg
UX6+JrcARkyKj2Cr9xbS8Q.jpg

Door card upholstery is in really good condition on both cards. However one of them does have some moisture damage on the inside. It does not affect the look of the card when installed. It could be repaired if wanted. Armrest are "OK". I am providing ashtrays and door handle plastics with these as well, however one is cracked as shown in the photo. No window controls available.
by4+kLo9SrawlxQPnSRT1w.jpg
DUOw+pvtSMWXK+R8HxAB6g.jpg
lY8DGbmcQAW7jSjmD%e6lw.jpg
XNPo8J%BTLeDmTQUkql3DQ.jpg
QUHsLgz0TmWp0rewY4uAXw.jpg

I would consider the sun visor to be in good condition for its age. the felt has a couple of small "loose spots" but overall is clean and uniform. Hinge is tight and holds position and the mirror light works.

visor1.jpg
Visor2.jpg
Visor3.jpg
E9W8j6WzQb+StOGFD9ZeYw.jpg

Of course if anyone wants multiple items we can work a deal. I can also ship if buyer pays shipping

Brown tailgate carpet - $30
Cargo area carpet with second and third row mats- $60
Sunroof Felt surround - $5
3rd Row seatbelts - $15 each
Cloth Third Row - Free to a good home
Leather Second Row - $100
Grab Handles - $15 with plugs, $10 without. I dont want to sell just the plugs
I'm interested in the above. If you could do $150 plus shipping depending on shipping I would do that. I don't need the 3rd row really if that makes shipping any less complicated.

I have had several requests for shipping these items. I am willing to ship via FedEx or UPS ground at buyers expense. I will not use USPS for anything other than the grab handles and possibly the visor. Also, shipping the seats is not economically viable. I have gotten several quotes for that and even shipping one state away doesnt make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom