Charlotte October Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nogo for me, gonna be at Oktoberfest. :beer:

Love me some Picadelis too. :frown: Havent had it in years..

George, you still makin those Buffalo Chicken sammiches? mmm mmm good. :D

It's not looking good for me either.

Anybody from the Triangle planning on going to this meeting? I'm considering coming, but would like to car-pool if possible. Greg? Clint? Jerry?

Greg and Jerry are in Harlan, not sure about Clint you'd have to call him but it would be great to have you

Saturdays in the fall are tough for us with college football, will be tailgating at 4 on Saturday...

Would like to make the next one if the schedule allows.

Greg and Jerry are in Harlan, not sure about Clint you'd have to call him but it would be great to have you

Crud....the wife reminded me of a going-away dinner/party for a friend that is at 7:00 on Saturday. Looks like I'm out. I definitely want to make it out that way for a meeting or something though, since you've been so good about driving out to the Triangle.

Ok so it looks like it is just Me, Jason, Brett and Logan..... small group but smaller can be better.

Meeting at Picadelis

Alright, everybody that can come, that is great. Will see you there around 4pm, right ? The address is 1600-A Matthews-Mint Hill Rd. 1 block west from I-485 on Hwy 74,T/R on Matthews-Mint Hill Rd,in Fullwood Plaza.:cheers:
www.picadelis.com

Well Brett, Andrea and I had a good time even without you guys :flipoff2:

George thanks for the hospitality as always.

Yes it was, too bad you all missed out. Always nice to hang out and have a few beers...Thanks again George for having us.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom