Charlotte October Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lt1fire

SILVER Star
Threads
Charlotte's meeting got shifted to October. It's going to be the 2nd weekend of the month 10th or the 11th.
I'll leave the date and meeting place open for a few days to get some suggestions.
What day works best for everyone and does anyone have any suggestions as to a meeting place. We could always do the white water thing again if we have interest.

IT IS AT 4PM ON SATURDAY AT www.picadelis.com

DIRECTIONS SHOULD BE ON THAT SIGHT, HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE.

Last edited:
no can do for me... I will be in Kentucky

I'd be in. Is the MT biking any good. I've been meaning to get back into it now the weather has cooled down. Give me an excuse to change my tube...isn't the beer fest this weekend as well?

Never acutally used the trails there as they seem to be closed every time I go and my bike is also broken.

I think the beer fest is that weekend but I would imagine it is sold out by now.

I won't be able to do Sunday. Not sure about Saturday yet. I'll let you know Al.

Al,

As long as I can crash at your place we can have our own beer fest!!!:beer:

Sounds good, Andrea wants to know if your better half is comming.

hahah Better half.....That is her screenname on here. I didn't know she posted it yet. Or is this just a cowinkedink.

Anyway I'll talk to her tonight on the phone. She is in MI visiting her sister. But she gets back that Wednesday so we should be good to go. If I tell her there is beer she will be there.

Mountain biking is some of the best and toughest around in this area. I try to go out there about once a week. Full loop is somewhere in the ballpark of 10 miles but there are bail out points along the way.

Ok haven't really gotten many suggestions except for Brett. (Raptor center is a great idea but it is calling for more rain on Saturday)
I'm going to call it at Edmond halley's near the park road shopping center.
Sir Edmond Halley's Restaurant & Freehouse
4pm so early dinner late lunch what ever or just drink Soda and beer. I'll have news of next years "planned events" and our xmas party.

Sounds great...I'm in, though not sure if anyone in my family will be coming with me.

This weather is starting to suck.

Ya don't need a cruiser to drive to one of these. Hope to see you next time.

Picadeli's Pub

Hey fellas, how bout my place ? Picadeli's Pub-in-Deli. I have wings on special and some new Octoberfest beer :beer::clap:on special. Kid friendly too. Matthews, NC. , Right off of Hwy 74+I=485
www.picadelis.com

Plus, I know I can make it there, LOL.

Ok motion carried. Location changed to George's.

George I won't really have a final count anytime soon as these meetings are really just a come if you can kind of thing.

I unfortunately can't make it this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom