For Sale Charlotte, NC 2005 GX470 - Excellent Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
Color
Blue
Outside Link
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/matthews-2005-lexus-gx-excellent/7244580571.html
This GX is as clean as you will find for this age and mileage. It has been meticulously maintained and service records are available from its first service. Everything works as it should. No accidents. ZERO rust

The leather interior is in great condition with no rips or tears. The third row seats are also available though not pictured. Loaded with features for 2005, it comes equipped with sunroof, power windows and locks, heated seats, touch screen navigation with Mark Levinson Premium audio system, SiriusXM radio and Bluetooth streaming, rear seat DVD player, 2nd and Third row A/C. The 4WD system works flawlessly as well as the center differential lock.

All maintenance is up to date including an oil change at Lexus today. The rear Air Suspension was removed in favor of traditional Shock and Spring combo. At that point the front struts were also replaced. In addition to routine oil changes and tire rotations every 5k miles; in the last 4 months I have done the following:

- New Headlights with HID Low Beam and LED High Beams. Headlights have been covered in PPF for protection
- New LED Fog Light Bulbs
- New Front Brake Calipers, Rotors and Pads
- New Rear Brake Rotors and Pads
- New Brake fluid
- 4 New BFGoodrich 265/70-17 Rugged Terrain tires
- 4 Wheel Alignment
- New AC blower motor and cabin filter
- New VAIS Technologies Bluetooth Streaming module
- New K&N Air filter
- New WeatherTech cargo liner
- Window tint including windshield

I will also include various extra parts I have for it.

I have a lot more pics but could only upload 5. Please reach out and I can gladly provide you with some.

Price - $10,000

Please feel free to reach out with questions or to schedule a time to look at it. It will not disappoint. Not only does it look great, it runs great. Without a doubt would drive it to California tomorrow. These trucks are known for dependability and reliability. They will easily go over 500k miles. Title in hand and ready for new owner.

840144A1-1B9C-4AE6-BE94-61AE286D7563.jpeg

A43BF521-B180-402F-B083-585E8CC54BB5.jpeg

75526C83-850A-4483-9331-1EB5498F16A8.jpeg

7FAC5597-F3AF-40E7-8168-C4B1D3E1309A.jpeg

ACD79243-243F-481F-86CA-AA968D0719F7.jpeg

This GX is as clean as you will find for this age and mileage. It has been meticulously maintained and service records are available from its first service. Everything works as it should. No accidents. ZERO rust

The leather interior is in great condition with no rips or tears. The third row seats are also available though not pictured. Loaded with features for 2005, it comes equipped with sunroof, power windows and locks, heated seats, touch screen navigation with Mark Levinson Premium audio system, SiriusXM radio and Bluetooth streaming, rear seat DVD player, 2nd and Third row A/C. The 4WD system works flawlessly as well as the center differential lock.

All maintenance is up to date including an oil change at Lexus today. The rear Air Suspension was removed in favor of traditional Shock and Spring combo. At that point the front struts were also replaced. In addition to routine oil changes and tire rotations every 5k miles; in the last 4 months I have done the following:

- New Headlights with HID Low Beam and LED High Beams. Headlights have been covered in PPF for protection
- New LED Fog Light Bulbs
- New Front Brake Calipers, Rotors and Pads
- New Rear Brake Rotors and Pads
- New Brake fluid
- 4 New BFGoodrich 265/70-17 Rugged Terrain tires
- 4 Wheel Alignment
- New AC blower motor and cabin filter
- New VAIS Technologies Bluetooth Streaming module
- New K&N Air filter
- New WeatherTech cargo liner
- Window tint including windshield

I will also include various extra parts I have for it.

I have a lot more pics but could only upload 5. Please reach out and I can gladly provide you with some.

Price - $10,000

Please feel free to reach out with questions or to schedule a time to look at it. It will not disappoint. Not only does it look great, it runs great. Without a doubt would drive it to California tomorrow. These trucks are known for dependability and reliability. They will easily go over 500k miles. Title in hand and ready for new owner.

View attachment 2526294

View attachment 2526296

View attachment 2526297

View attachment 2526309

View attachment 2526310

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom