For Sale Charlotte NC, 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser UZJ100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/114733163210

^That is the current ebay auction.

exterior video:

interior video:

under chassis: Under body video showing how clean - https://youtu.be/PnOcscEJK2g

One Owner, NO RUST, garage kept, no accidents, dealer serviced, I have the carfax and service records.

*to my knowledge the timing chain and water pump have not been done.* (I say that bc I cannot find anything indicating, but it looks and sounds new)

Tjis is the cleanest cruiser you will find hands down. Garage kept.

I'll take $14,000 for it. I wont go lower than that; I'll just keep driving it. The mileage will be going up bc I'm driving it every day.

Please see attached video links to see the car in full 4K footage of every square inch. If you have any questions please call or text 704-989-3280

LC.jpeg

If I had a nickel for every listing that claims "cleanest cruiser you will find" ...

Also, points for leaving your weed pen in interior video.
Too bad you dont have a cruiser for every time you heard that.....and I do. Also thats CBD and it 50 state federally legal. You can find those same cartridges for sale in my Etsy and Ebay stores, as well as a couple of vendors who sell them foe me here in Charlotte. It's and emerging market. It is legitimate medicine. Way to make us all aware you have a micropenis and wish you were a cop so you could fulfill your fantasies of "busting these kids with weed" Now go crawl back in your hole sir.

Too bad you dont have a cruiser for every time you heard that.....and I do. Also thats CBD and it 50 state federally legal. You can find those same cartridges for sale in my Etsy and Ebay stores, as well as a couple of vendors who sell them foe me here in Charlotte. It's and emerging market. It is legitimate medicine. Way to make us all aware you have a micropenis and wish you were a cop so you could fulfill your fantasies of "busting these kids with weed" Now go crawl back in your hole sir.
And there you have it. Good luck with your sale.

And there you have it. Good luck with your sale.
And there you have it. I'm trying to sell something and I did the best I could to show it and be accurate and instead of a nice comment you left something snarky and I responded with the same amount of respect you showed me. Yes there you have it. You irritated me with your elmer Fud comment. If you dont have anything nice to say zip it. If you can't afford it dont comment with your hater juice. I'll keep this forever if I get kicked off here; don't threaten me with a good time.

And there you have it. I'm trying to sell something and I did the best I could to show it and be accurate and instead of a nice comment you left something snarky and I responded with the same amount of respect you showed me. Yes there you have it. You irritated me with your elmer Fud comment. If you dont have anything nice to say zip it. If you can't afford it dont comment with your hater juice. I'll keep this forever if I get kicked off here; don't threaten me with a good time.
I'm sorry if I come off as a jerk. I'm aware I repond to things too strongly sometimes. I just want to sell a truck and from the heart I don't like authoritarian police wanna be people. I just want to sell trucks. I don't like negativity. I can be the nicest or most toxic person on the face of the planet according to how you treat me

Don't take it personally. I'm just giving you a hard time. It's a nice truck. Like I said, good luck with the sale.

^That is the current ebay auction.

exterior video:

interior video:

under chassis: Under body video showing how clean - https://youtu.be/PnOcscEJK2g

One Owner, NO RUST, garage kept, no accidents, dealer serviced, I have the carfax and service records.

*to my knowledge the timing chain and water pump have not been done.* (I say that bc I cannot find anything indicating, but it looks and sounds new)

Tjis is the cleanest cruiser you will find hands down. Garage kept.

I'll take $14,000 for it. I wont go lower than that; I'll just keep driving it. The mileage will be going up bc I'm driving it every day.

Please see attached video links to see the car in full 4K footage of every square inch. If you have any questions please call or text 704-989-3280

View attachment 2625012

Sorry, you advise "one owner" "dealer serviced" but you can't say when the TB and WP were changed...? It's got 238K miles on it mate. There should be at least two R&Rs there somewhere. The Dealer can provide all service records for you if they did the servicing correct? Pics are clean for sure.

Standing by,
G

Good LORD that is immaculate. If I wasn’t leaving for vacation next week I’d Venmo you 14k right now.

I'm sorry if I come off as a jerk. I'm aware I repond to things too strongly sometimes. I just want to sell a truck and from the heart I don't like authoritarian police wanna be people. I just want to sell trucks. I don't like negativity. I can be the nicest or most toxic person on the face of the planet according to how you treat me
If I buy this, I will treat you like family 😇

Sorry, you advise "one owner" "dealer serviced" but you can't say when the TB and WP were changed...? It's got 238K miles on it mate. There should be at least two R&Rs there somewhere. The Dealer can provide all service records for you if they did the servicing correct? Pics are clean for sure.

Standing by,
G
The carfax shows the one owner. She bought the car new and traded it back in to the same dealer. In 2017 she moved and the service records at that dealership stopped when she moved. She had the oil changed every 3000 miles like clockwork up until she moved. She had every single service done like clockwork until she moved in 2017. I think she continued to have it serviced, but I think some local shop who doesnt disclose their info to carfax must have been doing the work. All the fluids are clean, all the belts are new, the tires are brand new, its aligned, new wipers etc. Given the history and condition and how smooth the engine sounds I'd say it's been regularly serviced. But being that I can't find the records and there isn't a sticker indicating I'm going to er on the side of caution and advise they be done for my own piece of mind

Congrats on sale, looks like it was a very clean vehicle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom