Wanted Charlotte NC : 06-07 Lx 470 Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for 06-07 LX470 wheels in good condition to mount on my 2000 LX. Would prefer not to ship, willing to drive within a few hours of Charlotte.

These are not the stock late model wheels, but I have Rock Warriors for sale in the CLT,NC, might be something you're interested in? Could include Spidertrax spacers with the right deal;

thanks,

These are not the stock late model wheels, but I have Rock Warriors for sale in the CLT,NC, might be something you're interested in? Could include Spidertrax spacers with the right deal;

thanks,
That is very tempting but I already have some fairly fresh 18" tires so looking for more of a budget swap at the moment. Appreciate the message though

I would have had a set available this weekend, but UPS lost my wheel spacer shipment, and pushed the project back. 🤦‍♂️

I'm in Greensboro, what is your budget?

Id say mine are collectively a 7/10.
Three look great. The 4th I think may have been re-sprayed at some point, has some small corrosion, and a scared center cap.

IMG_5133.jpeg

I would have had a set available this weekend, but UPS lost my wheel spacer shipment, and pushed the project back. 🤦‍♂️

I'm in Greensboro, what is your budget?

Id say mine are collectively a 7/10.
Three look great. The 4th I think may have been re-sprayed at some point, has some small corrosion, and a scared center cap.

View attachment 2873270
Sent you a PM

I have a set of 4 factory 2006 lx470 tires and rims I’m looking to offload. I Have the original Lexus hub caps and a set of 4 x factory lug nuts and a key lug with each set. I’m in Raleigh. Let me know if you’re intersected and I can meet you half way. Rims are 18x7, 5x150. Tire are old and will have to be replaced soon.

I have a set of 4 factory 2006 lx470 tires and rims I’m looking to offload. I Have the original Lexus hub caps and a set of 4 x factory lug nuts and a key lug with each set. I’m in Raleigh. Let me know if you’re intersected and I can meet you half way. Rims are 18x7, 5x150. Tire are old and will have to be replaced soon.
Sent a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom