Charlotte Meeting - Sunday September 15th - 3PM at The Hobbyist (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
I have someone on Facebook asking about a Charlotte meeting. Is there someone there that’s willing to work on a regular meeting schedule that I can post to Facebook like we do with Raleigh?

I need people to chime in and decide if we still have it on weekends, or set a date every month.

Go ahead and tag the Charlotte folks - That's generally the only way we get folks from the GSO area to respond..... and that doesn't always work either :)

Well, ill post up a meet . Bryson has agreed to host the meet at his location https://www.thehobbyistclt.com/ at 3:00 Sunday September 15th . Look forward to seeing everyone, it has been awhile.

I'll be there, looking forward to it.

I'll be there, looking forward to it.
Will be good to see you again, you missed cars and coffee this time. We were vips parked with the exotics.

Will be good to see you again, you missed cars and coffee this time. We were vips parked with the exotics.
Made it to the big leagues! How many spots did they hold?

I'm in, as I have Sunday's off

Not going to make it. I have to run down to the farm this afternoon. If @coinoperated40 happens to bring a jump seat for me, can somebody pick it up and take it to LR? I’ll get it there. Thanks. Y’all have fun.

Not going to make it. I have to run down to the farm this afternoon. If @coinoperated40 happens to bring a jump seat for me, can somebody pick it up and take it to LR? I’ll get it there. Thanks. Y’all have fun.
Yeah, I'll grab it.

Hey , shawn. has your seat , anybody take pics ,i didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom