Charlotte Area Meeting MAY 17, 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
It's time to get back in the monthly swing of things after a busy March and April. I'm thinking 2:00pm on Sunday, May 17 or 24 at Olde Mecklenburg Brewery in Charlotte. Any thoughts on the date? I'm not up on whatever games or races or whatnot might be going on then.

4150 Yancey Rd
Charlotte, NC 28217
http://www.oldemeckbrew.com/brauhaus/

As always, don't let the word "meeting" turn any non-members away. It's really just a gathering of folks with a mild Landcruiser habit. Hardcore 'wheelers or stock mall cruisers are all welcome. The parking lot at OMB is pretty large for hanging out before and after to check out the rides. We now get 40's, 45's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 100's and 200's coming to hang out. Even RHD and diesels are represented (as is the odd j**p).

As for club members, we should have folks newly back from Cruise Moab and Spring Tide Ride to tell their tales of adventure. Some of us will be planning for the Hurricane Creek trips in June and July.

Anybody is welcome to post here or PM me. I hope to see some new faces out this month.

@flyfishnut @77 Mike @fj401978 @pawwright @72rockcruiser @89cruiserfj62 @PADDO @1996LandCruiser @08TTFJ @CruizerHound @89LandCruiser @Bone Stock FJ62 @cruiser4life @yota dawg @Czar

The NASCAR All-Star Race is the 16th, the Coca-Cola 600 is the 24th and Memorial Day is the 25th.

I'm hoping to take the kids camping over Memorial Day but I haven't made any plans.

17th sounds good can't make the 24th

Last edited:
Cannot make the 17th. We're going camping / hiking in the Ocoee valley that weekend ....

In typical fashion, I now have some time and Jennifer has zero time :(

I'm out for the 17th. We are going to a Knights game.

So I picked Mother's Day and Memorial/NASCAR weekend. Anybody want to switch to one of these:

1-Sunday 10

2-Saturday 16

3-Saturday 23 (same day as Big Creek Training Grounds at URE)

4-A weekday lunch

5-A weekday dinner

WTF??? It won't display in vertical list mode, which is how I wrote it and the way it reads in EDIT mode, no matter how I arrange and edit it.

As a test, here's a new paragraph.

And another.

And another.

WTF???

Mothers day is sunday the 10th.

I still say the first 2 days you picked 17th and 24th are the best. Just pick one and stick with it. People will make it if they can. Too much talk and moving around and we will get what we had the last 2 months. No meeting at all :doh:

No, yesterday was the 10th and it wasn't Mother's Day. Don't argue with me. I'm right. :doh:

That said, I vote 17th. I'll change the thread title to reflect the date.

EDIT: still no paragraph separation being displayed. WTF?

EDIT 2: paragraph issue fixed. Now I can sleep.

Last edited:
I think I can actually make the 17th. I'll put it on my calendar.

Thanks John.

I'm in , on 17th also.

Looks like I won't be able to make it. Too many projects around the house that need to get done before next weekend.

Till next month.

I plan to be there.

Be on the lookout for new guy named Alex in a mint condition topless red late model 40.

@fj40alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom