SOLD Charleston, SC area - 1975 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
I have a 1975 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser for sale. Hell, you guys the know the details on these things, but here is a quick run down. This vehicle is completely stock, except for the front bumper and wheels/tires. The Cruiser has corresponding numbers - the body and frame numbers are matching and the block number corresponds to an 01/75 manufacture date, which matches the production month and year on the door frame. It is the original color, 532. It even still has the original roll bar, jump seats and spare tire carrier. It did run until not too long ago when the gas tank became too contaminated with junk. I had planned on restoring the vehicle, but I have other projects going on, including other Cruisers, so I am going to let this one go. It has typical rust issues for this model, driver pan gone (see hole under seat), passenger partially gone, but it also has panels and parts that are amazingly well preserved for its age. I am open to reasonable offers (meaning realistic market value) $ _, _ _ _ . _ _. I have a clean title in hand.

Last edited:
How is the frame? I’m interested and have a friend that lives in your neck of the woods

Frame is rusty like the rest of the underside and like most of these vehicles are at this age, but it is in good shape. I only have one photo of the frame and here it is, along with a few other photos.

Last edited:
Seriously man, are you a forum monitor or something, or want to be one? You've got to have something better to do with your time. If they want to remove this posting, that is fine with me.

@LCAdvocate the forum rules don't allow for "auction" style bidding, which is what this is starting as, in a way. I'm sure you know what you need/want to get for the 40, toss it out there!

@LCAdvocate the forum rules don't allow for "auction" style bidding, which is what this is starting as, in a way. I'm sure you know what you need/want to get for the 40, toss it out there!
Two wannabe forum monitors, wow! It's not an auction man, it is simply asking for the knowledgeable people on MUD to make an offer in private.

Two wannabe forum monitors, wow! It's not an auction man, it is simply asking for the knowledgeable people on MUD to make an offer in private.

No worries, man. Not trying to moderate, i just know that at some point a moderator will say something if you don't post a price.

Alright, I'll jump on the wannabe train. We've already established that you want over 10k. Just put in the posting what you think fair market value is. It's not that hard.

Then you can haggle with people in private.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom