SOLD Charleston, SC - 2017 200 Series, 55k miles, Brandywine/Terra - Price Drop $66,500. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Maroon
Good afternoon! I am seriously considering parting with my 200 series, and figured I’d start here. I am the second owner of this 2017 Brandywine Mica 200 series, purchased from a Kia dealer in Dallas, TX. Original owner traded it in. I purchased it about three years ago with 18k on the odometer, and it is now at 60k but will rise as this is my daily driver in South Carolina. Overall it’s in immaculate shape. Please excuse the photos as it’s freezing outside and didn’t have time to give it a bath. Here’s a rundown of the add ons and maintenance:

- Second owner, clean Carfax, all service done by either Toyota or Lextech here in Charleston. I have all the service records. New Interstate battery installed last month.
- Slight OME lift, about 1.5inches up front, .75 inches in the rear at about 25k miles, with SPC UCA’s.
- BFG TA KO2’s installed at the time of the lift, 285/65/18’s properly rotated every 5k miles.
- AirDown drawers/sleeper
- Kaon read shelf
- Factory roof rack has been removed and replaced with a K9 rack and feet, custom modified for a GFC tent, which will stay with me, along with the fridge.
- Slee sliders
- Steering wheel leather started peeling up so I covered it with one of the leather Amazon ones. It came out okay. Other than that, interior is extremely clean and the leather looks great.
- Undercarriage is free from corrosion

E591B379-C13E-4FCA-A7C9-15B3652462BA.jpeg
66E9EA22-D387-43E6-8DEF-777AD0C54FC7.jpeg
3EA22277-FD22-4DB7-A4EA-BF6ED2C8EFB4.jpeg
757FCACA-BAC0-43AB-959A-C8F89384ED12.jpeg
9502CD29-7566-4E07-8B24-5E7B8F248E7A.jpeg

Asking $70k, and would consider a partial trade for a nice 60 or 100 series, plus cash. I’d appreciate your feedback! Please DM me for more pictures, details, or if you have any questions whatsoever! Thanks for taking a look.

Last edited:
sorry for being off topic here, but you would prefer a 100 series to a 200 series?

sorry for being off topic here, but you would prefer a 100 series to a 200 series?
Not prefer, per se. Looking for a nice 100, 80, or 60. Potentially a 40 as well, and to free up some cash to buy the wife a new car. I don’t do car payments and can’t do two. Working from home so it’s just a unique opportunity to have a true toy and make the wife happy!

Nice looking truck, GLWS.
So is it safe to say that in general, you'd rather have a 100, 80, or 60 than a 200? Of course you could sell this Japanese Beauty for 70K and pick up an older 200 with more miles for about half the price. Any previous model LC with 55K miles is going to cost at least 30K. Is the 200 just too cushy to jump like an older model (or Willy's) in 4-wheel drive? 😁

BTW if I didn't recently find my "perfect" 200, I would be strongly inclined toward this one. The color, lift, and drawers are sweet, and that Jerry sticker looks great!

I have an 80 you might find interesting. Will PM you. I LOVE this color and am in the hunt for a 200…

Last edited:
Assuming you did the drawer and rack install, do you still have the jump seats, floor hooks, and factory rack to put those back to stock?
I did. I have everything except for the factory roof rack. It’s been replaced completely by the K9 track system.

My 2 year old son and I spent some time admiring your rig at the Bluegrass Festival last weekend. Prime spot you had there!!! Nothing much to contribute to your thread except I can confirm that its a beautiful setup and will go to a lucky person.

My 2 year old son and I spent some time admiring your rig at the Bluegrass Festival last weekend. Prime spot you had there!!! Nothing much to contribute to your thread except I can confirm that its a beautiful setup and will go to a lucky person.
Thank you!

Awesome rig - this is an ideal color combo and it's super clean.

I couldn't get past the comment that the original owner traded it in at the Kia dealership. Who in their right mind trades in a LC for a kia o_O

Not prefer, per se. Looking for a nice 100, 80, or 60. Potentially a 40 as well, and to free up some cash to buy the wife a new car. I don’t do car payments and can’t do two. Working from home so it’s just a unique opportunity to have a true toy and make the wife happy!
No love for a 70? :)

Nice rig...and "Cats Under the Stars" sticker. Sold or still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom