SOLD Charleston, SC 2009 LandCruiser 112k miles $30,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
2009 Land Cruiser
Title in hand
Looks and drives great
Factory stock throughout
Maintained at Dealership and Toyota/LandCruiser specialty shops
112k miles on the odo
$32,000
Located in Charleston, SC
Selling because I purchased a pickup

1 - pjBhL7m.jpg

19 - KeRSHU0.jpg

21 - 4IDXqD3.jpg

25 - dC42998.jpg

28 - 5BM46Ge.jpg

Is that some paint fading above the windshield?

Also, any engine bay and undercarriage pics?

Has it always been a Carolina vehicle?

Some surface rust. Here's a video from 4.6.21.

Here's a quick inside video from 4.6.21. You'll see a blemish on the driver's seat - most of the time the wear and tear is from sliding in and out on the corner but this (I think) is from something else. Not sure what the story is there but wanted to point that out. Also, that pollen is going nuts here in SC.

Here's a quick inside video from 4.6.21. You'll see a blemish on the driver's seat - most of the time the wear and tear is from sliding in and out on the corner but this (I think) is from something else. Not sure what the story is there but wanted to point that out. Also, that pollen is going nuts here in SC.

Thanks for the videos.

Yeah I live in SC as well, and it's awful. By the time you finish washing your vehicle it's already coated again with pollen.

any experts care to chime in about the rust on this one please ? Just surface or maybe more?
I told a fella today I would pay the local shop to put it on a lift and give me honest feedback and update sale ad. The verbal I’ve heard when I ask them is to not worry about it but no way would I take that word of I were buying. 4 years in Miami, 4 years in Annapolis, 4 years in Charleston, SC.

I told a fella today I would pay the local shop to put it on a lift and give me honest feedback and update sale ad. The verbal I’ve heard when I ask them is to not worry about it but no way would I take that word of I were buying. 4 years in Miami, 4 years in Annapolis, 4 years in Charleston, SC.
Thanks I will send you a PM

Thanks I will send you a PM
I have an appointment for Monday. I want to be able to sleep at night after selling and want to be transparent about everything. I wish I could have found a decent beater diesel pickup so I could hold onto it. I’m single without kids so can’t justify keeping both.

Maryland uses a lot of salt on their roads... ask me how I know o_O
Thanks for your comment. This LC spent 4 winters in Annapolis. It was a concern when I purchased it and wasn't concerned (still don't) when I looked at the undercarriage. I fly to Baltimore a lot for work - 40 round trips in 2019 (pre-covid). MD is a weird state with snow where the parts further away from the coast deal with a lot more salted roads more than the coastal towns. Google says Annapolis averages 12" per year - I'm not a meteorologist but think there's a correlation there. There's none here in Charleston, SC or Miami. Nonetheless, I think a local guy is going to purchase it. As a backup and piece of mind for anyone out of state, it's at a LC shop right now getting looked over for any possible undercarriage issues. I post the update when I get it back with photos.

The shop said "mild rust on the front" and none on frame. Nonetheless, Carvana offered me $28,700 and it just left the driveway. Good luck everyone. For anyone looking to purchase or that owns a J200, clean the sunroof drain! It's not in the manual and it's something that a real shop would know to do (unlike local dealerships). Thanks and good luck everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom