Charleston Bluegrass Festival March 29 -31 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's not wheeling but it's great bluegrass music by nationally acclaimed artists, fantastic camping (car or tent) next to freshwater lakes on 6000 acres, and great camaraderie. Take a look at BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL | Charleston Woodlands to see what it's all about and preview the lineup of bands playing Friday and Saturday. I'm planning to go with my daughter and camp Friday through Sunday morning. It's local, it's different, and it'll be a lot of fun for you, the family, or a bunch of your friends - hope to see y'all there!

1553135057805.png

Last edited:
I would absolutely be up for this if I didn't have to work that weekend... Have fun!

This looks awesome! I love Awendaw Green. Thanks for sharing, I will definitely plan on swinging by for a day or two.

I think you had a lot of fun at this festival. I've been stayed at home for a couple of months and to be honest, I really miss having fun. I want to go to a movie or a concert. I would love to go to a fair or a festival. I also want to arrange a party for my friends and family. I think I’ll need to order delicious food, drinks and some sound equipment for this party. I found a company that provides hire sound equipment in surrey. I found their site by accident, they have a lot of feedback on their work so I would like to work with them. In General, I already have a scenario for my ideal party, so I have only to wait until I can arrange it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom