~ Chargers '09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As Yogi Berra would say; "The other team could make trouble for us if they win".:D

Looks like Merriman is questionable to play and LT is out.

Oh and I will be rooting for the Broncos this week! That's right BEAT those Haloween Freaks I mean Raiders.

Fixed it for ya.

Momentary loss of reason.:flipoff2:

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Ahh that's right you grew up without a Home team so you have to pick the next best thing and I guess that was the Broncos.
It's kinda like Raider fans, they grew up without fathers and had to pick the next best thing, The filthy Raiders....

Oh well, we will keep knocking on Denvers door and that knock will be LOUD & CLEAR when we beat the Steelers Sunday night! GO POWER BLUE!

It's kinda like Raider fans, they grew up without fathers and had to pick the next best thing, The filthy Raiders....
!

Thats what it is, now I see it clearly :hillbilly:

Bluetribal said:
. . . we will keep knocking on Denvers door and that knock will be LOUD & CLEAR when we beat the Steelers Sunday night! GO POWER BLUE!
Boom!
Here comes the
Boom!
Ready or not,
Here comes the boys from the South . . .

Hey! Where's Mo??

Well this thread was about to fall of the main page here so I thought I would resurrect it since we have a BIG game coming up this week Vs. the Denver Burros.
D2-02.JPG

So latest news is that Clinton Hart was released and I wish they would move Cromartie back to free safety where he was able to roam and get all those interceptions his first year or drop him down to special teams because he is getting schooled and flagged BAD.
I am kind of glad that Denver is coming in un-defeated because it puts more pressure on them to not lose. And this game will be pretty big to our season, I don't see us making the playoffs if we lose this game. I know it's still early but we will be in too big of a hole to climb out of IMHO.

So what do you guys feel?

That Burro is a lot prettier than the uniforms the Broncos wore last Sunday. If they never wear those again it will be too soon.

As far as pressure I think it is all on the Chargers, if they don't win this week they will start looking like the Darth Gaiders. In my opinion a bye week does a team no favors and the Chargers could suffer for it.

Oh yea we totally have pressure on us but I think we get an edge and Denver has more pressure being un-defeated and may play more stiff or safe compared to if they had loss to NE.

I have to disagree with you. New coach, undefeated, one loss will not effect them. They are doing great after the shift they just went through.
I do agree with Dan that if chargers lose there chances are slim to make playoffs.

I will be rooting for the donks! Woot!:hillbilly:

Im not gonna lie, that looks pretty damn gay. (not that being gay is wrong, I dont want to offend anyone):meh:

Ahhh look at all the My Little Pony fans coming out... Literally.... :lol:
myLittlePony.jpg

ROTFLMA

That is a good one!:flipoff2: At least the donks dont have a yag song! And the crowd goes silent...................LMAO:p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom