~ Chargers '09 Season Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Be a good game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEWSFLASH - BCS denies Raiders application for an at large berth!

NEWSFLASH - BCS denies Raiders application for an at large berth!

:flipoff2:

But we can't be denied a wide receiver 7th draft round pick...Davis needs to put up and invest in young talent to rebuild the team. WE NEED A COACH.

Good coaching and young talent will get us back to a winning form in 09. :D

:flipoff2:

But we can't be denied a wide receiver 7th draft round pick...Davis needs to put up and invest in young talent to rebuild the team. WE NEED A COACH.

Good coaching and young talent will get us back to a winning form in 09. :D

LOL! No GOOD coach will ever go to the Raiders until Al Davis dies!

No humor intended on the coaching comment. I just can't imagine any good coach in his right mind wanting to put himself in that kind of situation. Sure, it's a start in the NFL of someone is that hungry, but Davis has a VERY proven track record of being the most medalsome of owners. It would be like your work enviroment with a boss that dictated everything you did and stood over your shoulder while you did it, then blamed you if things went wrong.

No humor intended on the coaching comment. I just can't imagine any good coach in his right mind wanting to put himself in that kind of situation. Sure, it's a start in the NFL of someone is that hungry, but Davis has a VERY proven track record of being the most medalsome of owners. It would be like your work enviroment with a boss that dictated everything you did and stood over your shoulder while you did it, then blamed you if things went wrong.
Sounds like all you have to do is win :rolleyes:
I have to agree that He has been a major problem with the recent choices being made :frown:

it was Al that went against Lane Kifin's decision to let Ryan go and not hire Hall.... now they are all gone... go figure :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom