~ Chargers '08 Season Chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did, that was some funny stuff :hillbilly:

Havent really followed the NFL in awhile - do the Chargers still use the dark blue color on their uniforms? I dislike that baby blue similar to what UCLA uses.

We should be 2-1, but 1-2 is still better than 0-3. Wow that is alot of numbers. :confused:

I missed the "Jest". Too funny.

Bluetribal said:
What did you do pause the game and grab your camera?
:hillbilly:

I actually saw it, then re-wound to that point after the game.

Bluto said:
I dislike that baby blue similar to what UCLA uses.
Baby blue?!? It's "Powder Blue"! AKA: The Throwback Jersey. Not as in "throw it back at the person who gave it to you", its as in "old school". :p

I actually like that color.

Slomo said:
We should be 2-1, but 1-2 is still better than 0-3.
It would not have taken too much to be 3-0 at this point. :rolleyes:

:hillbilly:
Baby blue?!? It's "Powder Blue"! AKA: The Throwback Jersey. Not as in "throw it back at the person who gave it to you", its as in "old school". :p

I have to correct both of you it's considered "POWER" BLUE! :flipoff2:

I love it with the White Helmets....

BTW where is Eduardo we need someone to bash before the Chargers stomp the Gayders this Sunday. :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Still around...

Kinda busy @ work :frown: and i'm ready for Sunday....We'll have to see which teams show up ;p

I thought I had turned you into a Charger fan when I saw you on the Turkey Run.... ;p
P1010041.jpg

Thank God the Chargers decided to show up for the second half!

My wife said at half time "0-15! That's horrible!" I told her "15 points is nothing, now if it was 0-28, that's a different story". As it turned out, even 28 points in the second half was not out of reach. :D

Chargers v. Miami next week.

Thank God the Chargers decided to show up for the second half!

They almost always show up for the second half, it's getting them there for the first half too that we need to work on. :D

Looking forward to the Miami game.

This isn't going well . . .

:crybaby:

Rivers had a rough day yesterday, They were more unlucky mistakes rather than stupid mistakes. OK the last one was a stupid mistake. But without those errors we win the game. Overall we looked fine, I think LT was looking better, especially in the second half. The only thing that didn't look good besides Rivers was the pass rush. Well we are just going to have to run the tables the second half of the season again if we want to go to the big dance.

That is damn cool Reid. I have only caught the very end too. Two very cool players.

We finally get LT "back" and this is what we do with it????!!!! :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom