Changing wires and plugs on supercharged fzj (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OhmStyles

Needs to win the lottery!
Threads
Got a kit from wits end to change my distro, rotor, cables and plugs but can't figure out the wires from under my s/c. Can get the plugs out without issue it's just the wires on driver side past the charger. Do I need to remove the charger to replace #4 and #6 wires?? Any help would be sick. Tia

0318211257.jpg

0318211258.jpg

im able to get #5 out and slip it down and to the left towards the passenger side, but #4 and #6 almost seemed to be wedged up against the s/c.

Don't know how long ago you installed your SC, and how bad or soon you want to install plugs, rotor, etc. .but you might just want to wait a week (if order) or a day (if from dealer) and buy a new Throttle body gasket (22271-66010). That's what I'll do.

I'm about to buy a few gaskets for when I do mine, and other reasons I may have to get in there.

No rush really. Just have so many parts sitting around I was going to try and bang something out while I have sun and 45 degree weather at 9600 feet :)

Colorado spring @ 9600
Fairplay co

16160994079617785775828983237358.jpg

Yes I know all about the Springs. Was stationed there twice and sold my house there a few yrs ago. Snow on the ground and a sunny 35°/45° day is shorts wearing weather 😎❄️🌞

I got about 35k miles on the super charger. The job can wait till summer really. I'll grab that gasket though cause why not. Thanks for the part number.

Don't know how long ago you installed your SC, and how bad or soon you want to install plugs, rotor, etc. .but you might just want to wait a week (if order) or a day (if from dealer) and buy a new Throttle body gasket (22271-66010). That's what I'll do.

I'm about to buy a few gaskets for when I do mine, and other reasons I may have to get in there.
The throttle body gasket is metal. I bought one, never used it.

I'm just gasket crazy. I bought my LC in Tajikistan. When they do repairs, they only use FIPG. I just finished getting rid of all the places it was and put gaskets where they originally were.

I'm just gasket crazy. I bought my LC in Tajikistan. When they do repairs, they only use FIPG. I just finished getting rid of all the places it was and put gaskets where they originally were.
Oh bloody hell. Yeah, you should do that.

Umm, you should really post a story of how you got your LC. Buying a combat vehicle from a war zone would make for compelling reading.

Oh bloody hell. Yeah, you should do that.

Umm, you should really post a story of how you got your LC. Buying a combat vehicle from a war zone would make for compelling reading.
Not going to hijack the thread, so I'll PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom