For Sale Champion FJ55 Aluminum 3 core radiator NEW, San Diego, $125 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Brand new never used fits FJ55

20180812_095244.jpg

20180812_095248.jpg

20180812_095258.jpg

20180812_095305.jpg

20180812_095323.jpg

Would you do $150 shipped to 78750? Let me know.

PM'd you Rob.

Tell ya what Dave, if Rob / @FJFittyFive will get in-touch with me about the Pig + chevy engine he's selling, and that goes through, I'll transport that radiator to you for free when I bring the pig back to ATX.

I appreciate that but I ended up ordering a new one since I never heard back from FJFittyFive.

I looked this up on the Champion site and it states FJ65 ??? So do we know if this even fits the 55? If not, does anyone know if Champion makes one that’s a direct bolt in for the 55?

Most important part beside tank and core size would be bolt centers... yours looks easier to measure than mine... what are the bolt centers laterally on the pig rad? My thoughts were it was closer than any other radiator avaiable that I had seen- and the aluminum version for its application was just a bit closer to the pig rad that the brass version of this application... other words; dunno by sure seems doable. Keep us posted?

Most important part beside tank and core size would be bolt centers... yours looks easier to measure than mine... what are the bolt centers laterally on the pig rad? My thoughts were it was closer than any other radiator avaiable that I had seen- and the aluminum version for its application was just a bit closer to the pig rad that the brass version of this application... other words; dunno by sure seems doable. Keep us posted?
You got it. I’ll measure between the holes and report back. Will be late this evening or tomorrow when I’m in my shop. Thanks.

Hey
Hey man, I promise I did not forget. Got a bit side tracked but that’s normal. The measurement is 24.25” between holes on the core. I’m gonna call Champion tomorrow and see what they can do.

That makes an inch and a half to split on either side, or 3/4” from edge of flange to center of new self drilled holes... at a 12mm hole, you’d have more than a half inch of meat from the outside edge of the hole to the edge of the flanges... that’s hotdog in hallway territory... now you just gotta decide if it’s 2,3, or 4 row core!

That makes an inch and a half to split on either side, or 3/4” from edge of flange to center of new self drilled holes... at a 12mm hole, you’d have more than a half inch of meat from the outside edge of the hole to the edge of the flanges... that’s hotdog in hallway territory... now you just gotta decide if it’s 2,3, or 4 row core!
If I can get it to mount without modifying the truck I believe a 3 core will work. Will check with Champion manana. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom