1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

challenged....

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Zimm, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Zimm

Zimm

and i always thought i had conversational difficulty with those of less than... say... 6' due to the fact they were talking to my chest and i couldnt hear them that well....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060825/ts_nm/economy_height_dc;_ylt=Ai6pNCKb1NrK22Dz6p9Z226s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3ODdxdHBhBHNlYwM5NjQ-

... BWAHAHAHAHAHA.... it turns out we rule the world not only due to a womans desire for a.... "bigger" man.... but our all around superiority as welllllllll!!!!

short people are D-U-M-B. its been settled. let the genetic culling begin!!!!!

unless of course you look like this...

2. Capocaccia

Capocaccia

For all you bush haters out there, Bush is 5'11.

3. White Shark

White Shark

Media:
    Albums:
    I'm 6'5" and it's true that dumb people are everywhere out there. I hadn't noticed the intelligence correlation though, as I always ignore the short dumb ones. :D

:flipoff2:

Hell, look at Australia. They're practically retarded... :D

http://www.sspa.org.au/

[​IMG]

4. Red Herring

Red Herring

Media:
    Albums:

Your point being?

5. TJDIV

TJDIV Back in The U.P.

Media:
    Albums:
    I'm 6'4" and I listen to everything my penis tells me.

6. dieseldog

dieseldog She idles just fine . . .

Must we lay out a Randy Newman song for you? Don't make me do it . . . .

7. Hawke

Hawke

Science, (it's what you missed in school because you quit in grade 6) proves you wrong:

"Tall people are stupid and short people are smart. These are well known facts but until now they had no scientific explanation. Recently the truth was discovered. Tall people are stupid because of the brain-to-body size ratio. All human beings have the same size brain. The size of the brain in comparison with the size of the body determines a person’s level of intelligence. A large brain is required to run the motor functions of a large body. Since the human brain always weighs 390g, the brain can power the body of a short person better than that of a tall person.

A brain-to-body size ratio of 1:5 makes a person a genius. A person with this ratio is usually around five feet tall. On the other hand, a ratio of 1:6 means that the person is dumb. People with this ratio are usually about six feet tall. The higher the second number is, the stupider the person. Anyone taller than six feet is an idiot.

One might argue that tall people are not stupid, using someone such as Abraham Lincoln as an example. These people may seem smart but they are not. There is a logical explanation for this. These seemingly intelligent people merely have a lot of accidental luck. They do things so completely retarded that somehow they look smart.

Take Albert Einstein as an example. Examination of Einstein's brain has revealed that a section of it is larger than average. His brain was about 15% wider across then average.
    Einstein was more than 15% smarter than the average person. Not only was Einstein’s brain larger, but he was short. The average height of the average American guy is now 5 feet 9 1?2 inches. Einstein was much shorter than this. The combination of his brain size and height gave him a brain to body size ratio of 1:4 making him the genius he was.

Why does lightning know to always strike the tall things? Because tall things are stupid. Everyone knows that tall people are stupid. The population is growing taller and taller and consequentially getting stupider and stupider. It is bad to be tall and that is why lightning does not like tall things. You might argue, claiming that lightning does not have a brain and this idea is plain stupid. It is true that lightning does not have a brain, but lightning comes from thunderheads. The thunderheads have no real brain but can sense stupidity and therefore send their lightning to strike the tall things."

How about that theory Stretch?

8. Zimm

Zimm

opp. sour grapes from the underfed and stature challenged. c'mon down, we've got bigmacs to spare. plenty of protien for all, and without that mad cow bug from up north.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">