Centric Premium Wheel Cylinders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks like I'll need to hold off on getting my front changed over to disk for a few months. Anyone have experience with Centric Premium wheel cylinders from RockAuto. I have one cylinder leaking but plan to replace all four so I can use the cruiser this summer while I save up the last of the funds for a conversion.

Looks like I'll need to hold off on getting my front changed over to disk for a few months. Anyone have experience with Centric Premium wheel cylinders from RockAuto. I have one cylinder leaking but plan to replace all four so I can use the cruiser this summer while I save up the last of the funds for a conversion.

I happen to have a box of four of them right here in front of me. Was planning on installing this weekend.

I know this is a old thread but you wouldn't happen to know the part number for these would you??

I just checked rock auto and I guess they are only carrying the passenger front wheel cylinders??

Thanks Lee! Btw are you back from OK yet?

You're looking for wheel cylinders for a '73 40? Or do I have the wrong year. Looks to me like they have what you need.

CENTRIC Part # 13444718
MoreInfo2.png
Centric Premium
Body code FJ40; Rear Right Front
getimage.php

$21.79Add to Cart
AddToCart2.png
CENTRIC Part # 13444720
MoreInfo2.png
Centric Premium
Body code FJ40; Rear Right Rear
getimage.php

$23.79Add to Cart
AddToCart2.png
CENTRIC Part # 13444719
MoreInfo2.png
Centric Premium
Body code FJ40; Rear Left Front
getimage.php

$23.79Add to Cart
AddToCart2.png
CENTRIC Part # 13444721
MoreInfo2.png
Centric Premium
Body code FJ40; Rear Left Rear
getimage.php

$23.79Add to Cart
AddToCart2.png

Yessir, I'm here and I have your sliders. Should be in Austin until 10/27. Shoot me an email and we'll figure out a transfer operation.

Last edited:
Man your awesome Lee! I really appreciate the help! Each drum has two wheel cylinders correct?

How was the drive back? Definitely need to work out a transfer. I passed through Austin this weekend and was gonna call you but realized I didn't have your number....dope....

Anyways I'll shoot you a pm, thanks again!

From the descriptions, those sound like the REAR axle wheel cylinders.
Is that what you were looking for? OP was looking for front axle cylinders.

I have CENTRIC 13444717 and 13444716 for the fronts.

Yes, there are four OEM part numbers, but really only two types of cylinders. The extra part numbers are just versions that do/don't come with a bleeder screw.

I have CENTRIC 13444717 and 13444716 for the fronts.

Yes, there are four OEM part numbers, but really only two types of cylinders. The extra part numbers are just versions that do/don't come with a bleeder screw.

And...did you install them yet? What is your opinion on them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom