Central Washington Trip 6/16-19 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone going to be out in the woods the weekend of June 16-19 in central WA? I'm driving my wife to Chelan for a girl's trip, and figured I'd wander the area but doing so with company is usually a lot more enjoyable.

I'll be in a stock(ish) 200 (OME suspension and 33.5s) and will probably wander my way south down the WABDR camping Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night.

I've already ridden the WABDR on my moto so if anyone has anywhere else they'd like to meetup, or any other suggestions of a 3(ish) day loop based out of Chelan, I'm definitely not set on running the BDR. I'm also clearly not in an armored-up rig, and need to drive back to Boise on Monday, so keep that in mind if you have any suggestions on alternatives/detours.

I plan on camping light, eating well, drinking beers, and bullshitting around the fire. Although, that last bit is subject to company - I already know all of my own bull**** stories.

IMG-8192.jpg

I would be interested. How many people are you looking to go with? Ive spoke with a few members who want to do a multi-day trip this summer. I can post a group event on MUD and FB to see who responds.
Awesome! I have no strong feelings one way or the other in terms of group size. I'm not looking to cover lots of ground - just hangout in the woods while I've got some time away from the wife and kid. That said, if the group wanted to cover a lot of ground, I'm fine with that, too.

I'm very tempted to head out for this but I need to nail down a spare wheel and tire first. I have a plug kit but I'd rather not play that game.. also what are yalls thoughts on kids, thinking about taking my son, he's 9 but I don't want to kill the party..

I'm very tempted to head out for this but I need to nail down a spare wheel and tire first. I have a plug kit but I'd rather not play that game.. also what are yalls thoughts on kids, thinking about taking my son, he's 9 but I don't want to kill the party..
We are a family and pet friendly group, so bring them both if you have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom