Central Valley Crawlers Classifieds Section: Post items for sale here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WANTED
Used CB & a cheap stereo
Im looking for something that works...
Nothing special
I have a space that is the size of 2 old school cassette size radio ports.
Does that make since?

Gary

Kaymar Dual Swing out rear bumper for an FJ 60.

OEM lights are in tact, including the wiring.

No swing outs are included. You will have to make your own.

$475 cash
No checks
No payments
No shipping
You can pick it up in Visalia, Ca during the weekdays.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Offering it to club first. It wil get posted in the general forum on Sept 1st.

My house is up for sale if anyone is looking for a great home in a great neighborhood I got the house for you
We're having a open house tomorrow Saturday from11am-1pm.

3232 S Jensen Ct, Visalia, CA 93292

The boss lady said I get to buy a rig and get back into the fun again when we sale !

image.jpeg

Got to get rid of the Travel Trailer. 19.5 ft KZ Spree, with slide out. Weighs 2960 lbs dry. Super Ultra Lite rig that I pull with my 07 Taco.
Will include the self leveling hitch and sway a way system. The pay off is a little less than 14K (the rig is about 4 yrs old), just need someone to take over payments of about 198.00 a month. We have only made about 12 trips in the rig, all up in the Sierras.
Call Jim at 362-6374.
Just need to break even before I loose it. I got messed up at work, (fighting inmates) and now fighting with work comp people. May loose the house also, but will see.

Will keep now that I've retired

Last edited:
I'm in need of a 80 series fuel tank.
Mine has a small crack on the top.

Gary

8695C35E-0016-4A69-A85E-B88D1C6C7642.jpeg
E7B57D5C-5F38-48CF-B7E4-987844A47B70.jpeg
E2F66C69-9F27-400B-8493-78BF3BB444C5.jpeg

Any body want this? I need it out of my garage.

It’s plastic, but I set it out on the sidewalk with a sign and it disappeared. I got some other 80 stuff if anyone is looking. Lower valance (is that what it’s called?) cargo mat, front blinker housings. I have a york 210 chillin’ in the garage.

FREE
I have 2 285/70R-17 tires
Fierce Attitude MT's
Both have around 1/4 inch of tread +/-
I don't have use for these and am trying to clean up.
Call 559-362-six37four
in Hanford
will text some pics if needed, came off of a city boys bro dozer

I have a set of icon billet upper control arms for 07 plus tundra or 200 series. A couple of the misalignment spacers were lost in the mail and the could use new joints $350

20190617_184426.jpg

Sold
Kamp Rite double tent cot.
New only set up and climbed in never slept in it.
Asking 125.00
He doesn’t like that there’s a bar that runs down the center separating the 2 sides

Last edited:
Hey Dan, I talked to my friend tonight he says he has someone that he talked to about it last night and they are supposed to check it out in the next day or so but he said you would be next in line for it if the other guy doesn’t want it. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back from him.