Wanted Central, TX: 1958+ FJ40 barn find or similar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 25 Series
  2. 40 Series
  3. 45 Series
Apparently like pretty much everyone else I'm looking to get into a 40 series. Would prefer a more original than not barn find type of starting point. I know that's asking a lot, but I've got to have dreams, right? My budget is relatively low at under $7k (the lower the better).

Figured it wouldn't hurt to put a feeler out here on mud. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky.

Last edited:
I have this project that needs better pictures and looks better than what is shown here. I figure once I get all the parts out for my friend (he hurt his back) and do another photo it will sell. Take a look here 1977 FJ40 with Hardtop - Project - All Rust Fixed - auto parts - by... - https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/d/las-vegas-1977-fj40-with-hardtop/7242960065.html The body and hard top and all repaired by a literal artesian metal worker, he took forever but he was a perfectionist. (He does stainless steel large building artwork) It has a V8 and drove fine before we removed the body to repair the rust on it. It's ready for next stages.

Looks like it could be a fun project. I think it's a little too rich for my blood though. Thanks.

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom