Wanted Central Texas Seeking FJ60 steering shaft, intermediate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My project is 1982 FJ40 with manual steering. Converting to Power Steering using a FJ60 gearbox. I need the intermediate shaft and u joint , intermediate section that clamps on the splined stub coming out of the gearbox with a u joint, and leads up to the firewall. I believe it is a collapsible set up. Have been reading the forums here on all the different ways to do this and this part is reccomended for my particullar project. Please send info if you have one that you can part with for a fair price. Thanks in advance. I am in La Grange, Texas 78945

My project is 1982 FJ40 with manual steering. Converting to Power Steering using a FJ60 gearbox. I need the intermediate shaft and u joint , intermediate section that clamps on the splined stub coming out of the gearbox with a u joint, and leads up to the firewall. I believe it is a collapsible set up. Have been reading the forums here on all the different ways to do this and this part is reccomended for my particullar project. Please send info if you have one that you can part with for a fair price. Thanks in advance. I am in La Grange, Texas 78945
I have that piece?

5A21A4E5-8CE1-4D09-9D66-6B7BCD141836.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom