SOLD Central Oregon - 1999 - 89k Original Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
473654CD-F37C-4FD8-B26A-0B2824B6DB79.jpeg
4942E0D4-C0D6-4A92-8DAE-9F9918183663.jpeg
3D841E49-EE1E-4E2B-80AE-20EE238CD72C.jpeg
BD27E05E-EE94-4B73-8A4D-860E399AE37E.jpeg
91CCC6A2-D836-480C-AF86-D757807104AD.jpeg
I am begrudgingly selling my cruiser. She is amazing.

- 89,887 Original Miles
- Completely Inspected and Serviced by my Mechanic last year at 88k miles.
- 2nd Owner
- No Rust…as in Zero - Lived its entire life in Arizona and Oregon.
- No Smoking
- Every Single Thing Works
- Interior 9. 5 out of 10
-Exterior 9 out of 10 - small crease in rear bumper and slight scratches on front bumper. Small scrape in driver side mirror and right side moulding. Small paint thinning underneath rear badging in small quarter sized section from my overzealous detailer buffing too much to remove badging glue. Not noticeable with badging on. Some black paint chipping on the roof rack crossbars.
-I have all the original badging, just removed to do a full wax and detail.

This is truly a unicorn with its condition and low miles. Clean title in hand.

Asking $28,500 OBO. Would definitely consider a trade for another cruiser in clean working condition plus cash.

Feel free to call or text me with questions at five-four-one eightfoureight zero-six-eight-six

Cheers,

Desk

Last edited:
Nice!

How are the tail light guards attached?

Am I understanding the price is $25,001 and that you would be interested in trades in the $4-$6k range?

Was it rear ended at some point? The emblems on the tailgate/hatch are missing and appears there is some deformity with the rear bumper.

Nice!

How are the tail light guards attached?

Am I understanding the price is $25,001 and that you would be interested in trades in the $4-$6k range?
It means my bottom price is 25k, but I am accepting offers for the next couple of days and will be taking the top offer.

Tail light guards can simply be screwed off as they have tabs that fit inside the light housing.

Thanks,

Desk

Was it rear ended at some point? The emblems on the tailgate/hatch are missing and appears there is some deformity with the rear bumper.
No, it has a slight crease on the left side of the rear bumper that is only in the plastic cover where the previous owner backed into a fence post. As posted in the listing, the badging was removed to do a complete buff and wax. I planned to paint the badging and put it back on, but haven’t done so. I have all of the original badging.

Respectfully,

Desk

Looks really nice. Thanks for posting those.

I would suggest you post a price that way potential buyers can understand your terms and decide if it makes sense for them and we can all avoid the confusion of “ make me an offer…”. This is very difficult to judge and creates a bidding scenario which is not the intention of these classified ads.

View attachment 2847090View attachment 2847089View attachment 2847088View attachment 2847087View attachment 2847086I am begrudgingly selling my cruiser. She is amazing.

- 89,887 Original Miles
- Completely Inspected and Service by my Mechanic last year at 88k miles.
- 2nd Owner
- No Rust…as in Zero - Lived its entire life in Arizona and Oregon.
- No Smoking
- Every Single Thing Works
- Interior 9. 5 out of 10
-Exterior 9 out of 10 - small crease in rear bumper and slight scratches on front bumper. Small scrape in driver side mirror and right side moulding. Small paint thinning underneath rear badging in small quarter sized section from my overzealous detailer buffing too much to remove badging glue. Not noticeable with badging on. Some black paint chipping on the roof rack crossbars.
-I have all the original badging, just removed to do a full wax and detail.

This is truly a unicorn with its condition and low miles. Clean title in hand.

Make me an offer I can’t refuse.

I would consider trading for another cruiser with cash, but it would need to be a working vehicle in the 4-6k market range.

Looking for the best offer or trade plus offer over 25k.

Feel free to call or text me with questions at five-four-one eightfoureight zero-six-eight-six

Cheers,

Desk
nice!

Looks really nice. Thanks for posting those.

I would suggest you post a price that way potential buyers can understand your terms and decide if it makes sense for them and we can all avoid the confusion of “ make me an offer…”. This is very difficult to judge and creates a bidding scenario which is not the intention of these classified ads.
Hi There,

I adjusted the price language in my post.

Thanks,

Desk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom