Central NY state- 2018 Toyota 200 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
2018 LandCruiser 200 5.7l petrol. Central NY, USA
Dobinsons 2.5” lift with SPC UCA. Dobinsons rear lower trailing arms and track bar on Eimkeith repositioning bracket.
Snorkel.
5 Tundra Rock Warrior wheels with Kanati Trail Hog 305/70-17
ARB dual air compressor with AirUpDown underhood- whips not installed yet.
Dual Odyssey batteries on Slee trays with Redarc DC.
Redarc Tow pro elite.
Full Rhino Platform rack with many attachments. Ironman front bumper with ARB Solis spot/flood and Diode Dynamics fogs, Come Up 9500 lb high speed winch.
Full Bud Built Armor.
Midland GMRS,
SwitchPros 9001. 3rd row delete with Goose Gear plate, full custom cargo build, ARB Classic II 55. Tortuga slide included.
Emuwing cargo windows.
Slee sliders.
Dissent rear with tire swingout.
12.5 gallon LRA aux tank.
Harrop supercharger professionally installed by master Toyota tech at 38,000 miles. Approx 500 crank HP. New top end of SC just installed for $4,000 total charge. Do not use K&N air filters with forced induction as they allow dust in. Also the other Harrop head will be included- all cleaned and resealed.

KROWN oil treatment done since new, switched to Woolwax black in 2022.

All services done by same master tech at same dealership. Have all records, receipts for modifications, instruction manuals for all. Folder is nearly 2” thick. Factory mats, 3rd row delete cargo mat from Australia, Weathertech front mats. 3rd row was taken out and stored indoors right after purchase, 2nd row is also out. Both will be included in the sale, and I can put the 2nd row back in for you. Custom brush and limb pinstripes along with some small dings that a good PDR guy can take care of. This 200 has seen trails. It has also been very well taken care of and is professionally detailed including under hood, interior, and hand Collinite wax 2-3 times yearly.

This is a Northeast 200- you will see some surface rust at the welds underneath. Don’t panic- this is normal. I’ve owned this 200 since brand new at 42 miles on the odometer. It currently sits just under 51,000. This is ready to go for trails, overland, or just looking really badass around town and at the local mall. Non smoker, no stupid Christmas tree hangers stinking it up. Only overnighted in it once- all other camping trips were tent or RTT. KBB puts it around $70k, and I have about $30k into the other parts and work. I’m asking $86k, and I’m going to sit pretty firm at that number for at least a few months.

Please ask questions- DM, PM, ask for my phone number and we can chat. I planned to be in this until the wheels fell off, but life changes and I’m looking at a new Tundra or Sequoia to pull a travel trailer and do a minor build on my LJ to still be able to get out in the woods a few times a year.

As soon as the weather breaks here, I’ll get it back to the detailer for a summer / front line detail job and get more pics up.

I’d also be interested in partial trades of stock 200 or LX570- maybe you want to build, but just haven’t done it yet.
BC36AB4F-830F-4268-BF37-B88F0A0BBF5B.jpeg
88576BB6-9D2D-4B53-9D7C-1B3A580666A6.jpeg
61F3D6DD-7D4C-460F-898F-656326E94536.jpeg
F89F8D36-4ECD-4988-AA55-93510704BBB8.jpeg
D64ECF9C-141C-4383-9873-E54CBC8F49BA.jpeg

2018 LandCruiser 200 5.7l petrol. Central NY, USA
Dobinsons 2.5” lift with SPC UCA. Dobinsons rear lower trailing arms and track bar on Eimkeith repositioning bracket.
Snorkel.
5 Tundra Rock Warrior wheels with Kanati Trail Hog 305/70-17
ARB dual air compressor with AirUpDown underhood- whips not installed yet.
Dual Odyssey batteries on Slee trays with Redarc DC.
Redarc Tow pro elite.
Full Rhino Platform rack with many attachments. Ironman front bumper with ARB Solis spot/flood and Diode Dynamics fogs, Come Up 9500 lb high speed winch.
Full Bud Built Armor.
Midland GMRS,
SwitchPros 9001. 3rd row delete with Goose Gear plate, full custom cargo build, ARB Classic II 55. Tortuga slide included.
Emuwing cargo windows.
Slee sliders.
Dissent rear with tire swingout.
12.5 gallon LRA aux tank.
Harrop supercharger professionally installed by master Toyota tech at 38,000 miles. Approx 500 crank HP. New top end of SC just installed for $4,000 total charge. Do not use K&N air filters with forced induction as they allow dust in. Also the other Harrop head will be included- all cleaned and resealed.

KROWN oil treatment done since new, switched to Woolwax black in 2022.

All services done by same master tech at same dealership. Have all records, receipts for modifications, instruction manuals for all. Folder is nearly 2” thick. Factory mats, 3rd row delete cargo mat from Australia, Weathertech front mats. 3rd row was taken out and stored indoors right after purchase, 2nd row is also out. Both will be included in the sale, and I can put the 2nd row back in for you. Custom brush and limb pinstripes along with some small dings that a good PDR guy can take care of. This 200 has seen trails. It has also been very well taken care of and is professionally detailed including under hood, interior, and hand Collinite wax 2-3 times yearly.

This is a Northeast 200- you will see some surface rust at the welds underneath. Don’t panic- this is normal. I’ve owned this 200 since brand new at 42 miles on the odometer. It currently sits just under 51,000. This is ready to go for trails, overland, or just looking really badass around town and at the local mall. Non smoker, no stupid Christmas tree hangers stinking it up. Only overnighted in it once- all other camping trips were tent or RTT. KBB puts it around $70k, and I have about $30k into the other parts and work. I’m asking $86k, and I’m going to sit pretty firm at that number for at least a few months.

Please ask questions- DM, PM, ask for my phone number and we can chat. I planned to be in this until the wheels fell off, but life changes and I’m looking at a new Tundra or Sequoia to pull a travel trailer and do a minor build on my LJ to still be able to get out in the woods a few times a year.

As soon as the weather breaks here, I’ll get it back to the detailer for a summer / front line detail job and get more pics up.

I’d also be interested in partial trades of stock 200 or LX570- maybe you want to build, but just haven’t done it yet. View attachment 3258565View attachment 3258566View attachment 3258567View attachment 3258568View attachment 3258569
Nice looking/optioned cruiser...just out of curiosity, why the desire to move back to stock one? GLWS

Nice looking/optioned cruiser...just out of curiosity, why the desire to move back to stock one? GLWS
I want to wheel a lot harder than I want to beat up a $100k vehicle. So I’ll build my LJ and trailer it to rides where if I break- I’ll just tow it home. Too many times my limiting factor has been, “Yeah… that line might cave in a door panel. Better take the bypass. -sigh-“

I want to wheel a lot harder than I want to beat up a $100k vehicle. So I’ll build my LJ and trailer it to rides where if I break- I’ll just tow it home. Too many times my limiting factor has been, “Yeah… that line might cave in a door panel. Better take the bypass. -sigh-“
Makers perfect sense...again, GLWS. 👍

Quick edit to my ask. We just had our offer accepted on a house we want to buy. $80k cash sale- or Trades plus cash for 80 or 4Runner in very nice shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom