SOLD Central NY one owner LC 200 2018 -62,000 miles $69,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
IMG_5698.jpeg

IMG_5697.jpeg

2018 LandCruiser 200
Black on black. 61,000 miles - will go up as it is still my daily.

Dobinsons lift springs in rear,
coils in front. Rear shocks Ironman.
-SPC UCA
-Dobinsons rear lower arms.
-Rear panhard Emkeith relocation.
-Kanati Trail Hog 305/70-17.
-Full Rhino Platform rack with tons of extra attachments.
-Ironman front bumper, Come Up 9500 lb high speed winch.
-EE Offroad front recovery points.
-Midland GMRS
-Ironman snorkel and sealed airbox.
-SwitchPros 9001 mounted in sun glass holder.
-Dual Odyssey batteries and Redarc controller.
-Compustar 2 way remote starter.
-Redarc Tow Pro trailer brake system.
-ARB dual compressor with UP Down air controller.
-Jewett ez drain oil system.
3rd row delete with full custom cargo build. Factory seats included if you want them.
-ARB Classic II 55 fridge.
IMG_8176.jpeg

-Emuwing cargo windows.
-Slee sliders.
-Full Bud Built armor
-Dissent hybrid rear bumper with driver side tire swing,
-12.5 gallon LRA aux tank,
-ARB SOLIS driving lights
-Diode Dynamics fog lights.
-Harrop Supercharger with spare head- don’t ask, it’s a $4,000 sore spot. Just know you have a spare.
IMG_3405.jpeg

I am the original owner and only driver since purchased new in February 2019.
It has had all the proper factory maintenance done since new at the offroad/towing intervals.
I’ve had a combination of professional Krown rust treatment and my own Woolwax/FluidFilm/Rust Cop touch ups done every year.
Just had new front pads and rotors and new passenger caliper, and new transfer case rear seal that was weeping- all Toyota original parts.

This vehicle has been wheeled! There are minor dents and trail scratches. The wheels have scrapes.
THIS IS NOT A MALL CRAWLER do not expect the body to be 10/10.
However, the upgrades and maintenance are 10/10 and this 200 will cruise rock steady at 90 mph on the highway, or 1.5mph on the trail.
All spares and extras will be included, along with leftover factory pieces.
This 200 is ready to fill with your gear and immediately hit the trail or your overland trip. Fly here, and adventure your way home. I would not hesitate to take this on a 6,000 mile trek immediately.
Why am I selling? Life has changed. When I bought this, I was hoping to build a lux overlander that would make my wife want to go exploring, and we would have forever. Something super cush for a 5 hour drive to a trail, and then super trail capable.
That’s just not happening, and my 11 year old Lab is terrified if a slider even touches a rock. So, we will travel a different way, and enjoy easy dirt roads with nice views.

(For an even $90k you can take it with the 2020 Winnebago 2202RBS in mint condition that has been out 6 times since new and garaged its whole life. )
IMG_4437.jpeg

I’m pricing it just over what a CPO 200 would be. Trying to be realistic. I estimate about $30,000 into extras. The Harrop Supercharger is $8,000 just for the kit. $4000 Dissent, $4000 BudBuilt, $1000 lights, $1200 front bumper, etc etc-

If you don’t have the cash, don’t like the price, etc then please just move on.
If you’re a real buyer, reach out with your location and a phone number that I can call you on. The price is pretty firm, and I’m savvy to scams. If I even think it’s sketchy, you’ll never hear back from me.

This is a great rig and you’ll be very happy with it. A thick folder of service history and manuals comes with. Outside of a master Toyota tech I know at the dealership, I am the only other person to turn a wrench on it.

I still want to have something to get out on the trails with a few times a year, so I will consider your partial trade of very nice (stockish) first Gen Tacoma, first Gen Tundra, or LC 80.

Lots more pics available for those interested. Posting now- will be in for Spring front line detail and wax with my guy in about a week. I’m just waiting to get squeezed in.

Connect here or DM and I’ll give you my phone number.
I’m in Hamilton, NY Friday - Sunday and Little Falls, NY during the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom