SOLD Central Coast, CA - 100 Series OEM 18 inch Silver Wheels (04 Land Cruiser) with BF Goodrich KO2 305/65R18 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone!

I am looking to sell this set of four beautiful OEM 100 series Landcruiser 18-inch wheels with BFG K02 305/65R18 with a good amount of tread on them (only 15k miles on them). Other than a broken center cap on one of the wheels (see pics) these are in great shape.

Local pickup is preferred, I do not want to sell them individually.

Thanks a lot!

Photo4.png

Photo 3.png

Photo5.png

Photo6.png

P.S. This is for the 4 wheels and tires you see here.
$700 OBO

Last edited:
$650

Bump

Bump $625

Bump $575 OBO

a few questions..
Do you have a lift to make these fit or spacers for steering clearance?
Is this all fairly quiet, is mileage affected, is there any structural issues?
Lastly. I'm in Oakland. Any travel north in your future? (I'm sorry I wasn't looking in the wheels section. I was just down in SLO..)
Thanks!!

a few questions..
Do you have a lift to make these fit or spacers for steering clearance?
Is this all fairly quiet, is mileage affected, is there any structural issues?
Lastly. I'm in Oakland. Any travel north in your future? (I'm sorry I wasn't looking in the wheels section. I was just down in SLO..)
Thanks!!

Hi there, yes I am running an OME heavy lift (2.5 inches) and some spidertraxx wheel spacers. With that setup, it is completely fine and I have no issues at all. They're very quiet and I haven't noticed a reduction in mileage. I am not planning on traveling north anytime soon, unfortunately. Let me know if you want to come check them out.

Thanks for getting back to me.
I actually have the ome lift but am waiting on funds to do the install.
I currently have a set of 200 wheels and spidertrax, too. Trying to keep the tires inside the fenders. Do you know if it is possible to not use them?
Thanks!

Thanks for getting back to me.
I actually have the ome lift but am waiting on funds to do the install.
I currently have a set of 200 wheels and spidertrax, too. Trying to keep the tires inside the fenders. Do you know if it is possible to not use them?
Thanks!

I think there may be some clearance issues/rubbing with the 305s unfortunately. I have only run them with spacers so I haven't tested it, but that's my hunch.

Thanks.
It's a great look, but I think the wider stance on mine is stressing things a bit.
Btw, are you getting any creaking from the spacers? I get a metallic tink under acceleration..

Thanks.
It's a great look, but I think the wider stance on mine is stressing things a bit.
Btw, are you getting any creaking from the spacers? I get a metallic tink under acceleration..
I'm happy with mine, I haven't noticed any creaking/metal sounds under acceleration. Hope you can get that worked out!

Thank you.
It's a great deal on your rims/tires. I like the bfg's too.
If I get around to installing the ome kit I'll circle back and see if you have them..

Thank you.
It's a great deal on your rims/tires. I like the bfg's too.
If I get around to installing the ome kit I'll circle back and see if you have them..

Sounds good, good luck with the install!

550 OBO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom