For Sale Central CA (Santa Ynez); 1994 FJ80 base model (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a very clean and straight, 100% stock FJ80. Emerald Pearl with very nice / undamaged gray cloth seating. Truck looks nice but has typical clear coat fade / damage to roof, hood and top of one fender and fender flare. I use the truck exclusively on our ranch or drives to the hardware or feed store. Only thing I have ever towed with it is a three row motorcycle trailer...maybe 5 times.

No accidents or any damage; very straight body with no dents. 100% rust free CA truck. Always maintained and is mechanically excellent. A great FJ in that it has NO roof rack, NO running boards, NO wood on the interior, and NO leather (cloth seating). Would be the ideal candidate for a build or keep it as-is.

Within the past year I had the birfields resealed, new wheel bearings, four New Cooper A/T 265/75-16 tires (maybe 1k miles on them at most), new oem MAF, new windshield and gasket (installed with sealant), and new front brakes and rotors. Also had (professionally installed) a Rigid Industries dual-element E-Series light (both white and amber light rows). The light and installation kit were $600. New Alpine head unit w/ Bluetooth and mic. Oil / filter two weeks ago and trans, transfer case, rear diff fluids beginning of last year.

Everything works excellent...transfer case, A/C is ice cold, heat is almost too hot, all windows, lights, instruments, sunroof, jump seats fold correctly etc. Have factory spare, complete factory tool kit and jack.

ALSO included are the four, stock FJ80 aluminum wheels with center caps. Asking $6750.

If you message me with your email, I will take a pic of whatever you want to see.

So a 94 Base model so it has 4 wheel disc brakes, full floater rear and larger rear brakes that don't fit the 15" wheels ? or did they still have the small brakes ?

As far as I know, 94 has the larger brakes (all four wheel discs) and the ff rear. 15" wheels won't fit.

do u have pictures of the engine bay ? Does it have ABS ?

Somebody is gonna get a very nice truck!

I hope this helps “
  • Rear axle changes to full floater with disk brakes when equipped with ABS “

I hope this helps “
  • Rear axle changes to full floater with disk brakes when equipped with ABS “

Yeah I read Slee's site the reason for the question was the Base Model spec may well be different and without an engine bay picture or an ABS light / Sensor etc I can guess but can't know for sure. Toyota has done a lot of interesting things over the years and always best to ask.

Thanks to everyone that expressed interest. Truck has sold to a good guy here on the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom