Centered tire carrier bumpers with trailer hitch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know of a good bumper with the tire carrier centered to the rig instead of off to one side? I have 35s and it doesn't look like the spare will fit under the car without some modifications to the trailer hitch and even then it would sit worryingly close to the exhaust. The only bumper I have ever seen with centered tire carrier to the car is a Bump It Offroad. I never plan on overland to the point where I would need a ladder attachment or a holder for jerry cans, plus I really like the centered tire look. I know there are some tire carriers that attach from the trailer hitch, but if I am going to go this route I would rather just get a bumper integrated with centered tire carrier.

This a link to the BIO one i saw on I8mud thread in 2014 : Bump it Offroad (BIO) rear bumper - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/bump-it-offroad-bio-rear-bumper.820449/
1618777130541.png

The rearview mirror isn't going to be much use if you do that.

The rearview mirror isn't going to be much use if you do that.
Enzo Ferrari is claimed to have uttered something like "What issa behind you issnot important". This had something to do with powerful engines in race cars.

Clearly relevant to Hundys as well. You're welcome.

Yeah, it will be a little hard to see out the back, but I also plan on putting a camera back there so that should help take care of the issue. I've never seen the Enzo quote before, but it does apply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom