Center diff lock switch

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by bjowett, Mar 17, 2004.

1. bjowett

bjowett

I was down at the junkyard a few weeks back and happened upon a late 80's/early 90's Camry Alltrac. It had a center diff lock switch, which looks very similar to the 95 - 97 style. I deal with the yard quite a bit, so it was a freebie... not that I mind spending $50 for a switch, but if this will work via a few spliced wires, well, I'm game. My 93 has 5 wires, picture of the 95 - 97 switch on the Slee webpage has 4 wires. This Alltrac switch has 4 wires... Figured I would ask around here to see if anyone knows the difference bewteen the 4/5 wire switches and circuits?

2. Greddy0

Greddy0

Got any pics of the switch... Maybe it's the same that was availiable for the later year landcruisers that were not from the states. ??? I might be able to use one of these ::)

3. bjowett

bjowett

Since the words are for an upright position, I figued next to the diff lock switch in place of the useless alarm switch would be perfect.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.