Center Diff 93 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need help. My center diff isn’t showing locked on the dash when I shift to low range. I changed the switch on the tcase and didn’t help. I shorted the plug with a piece of wire and the dash light came on. Any ideas why it won’t work when I shift to low range? I’m certain it’s locking the diff when I shift to low but the dash isn’t indicating it’s locked.

Which sensor switch did you replace, the one on the front side of the transfer case? Without the engine running do you hear any relays clicking when you shift to low? If no relays are operating then the CDL is not locking. Most probable cause is the 4Low sensor switch is not functioning which triggers the CDL lockup process. That switch is located on the rear extension of the transfer case in the 1 o'clock position looking forward.

Which sensor switch did you replace, the one on the front side of the transfer case? Without the engine running do you hear any relays clicking when you shift to low? If no relays are operating then the CDL is not locking. Most probable cause is the 4Low sensor switch is not functioning which triggers the CDL lockup process. That switch is located on the rear extension of the transfer case in the 1 o'clock position looking forward.
Are the two sensors the same?
i changed the front sensor. Is the rear sensor the same as the front sensor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom