Center consule options.......or the lack of (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
christ when I went to the marlin box I suddly found zero options for a CC........why you may ask well I still have the old tranny that HAD the transfer stick in the tranny(forward shift) .

:doh:The second shifter(transfer) is damn near center where the old CC was which pushes a new one damn near to the back

what creative uses did you guys come up with besides sealing the hole and getting a newer tranny?

or is this 100 series tech?
:popcorn:

you just have to use your imagination!

Basic, utilitarian and simple... I like that. Also, sheet metal alert! Looks like you can make something like that, based off the pics...

Make templates out of cardboard and just transfer over to sheet metal and bend it...

That looks pretty cool if you ask me...

But nobody asked me :p

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out... Center Console...

88, when you say "CC" do you mean Cruise Control?

If so, the CC on my [strike]Turbo[/strike] Christine II is right in front of the key switch and on the dash... Should be a simple fix..

If that's what you're talking about, let me know. I have a Pull-a-Part close to me and I can see if I can get you one...

Old picture, but it gives you a basic idea.

I run a tuffy console with a triple stick shifter.
DSC_6871.jpg

If yer hard core:D then you just wire all the electrics to the CC box, then do like the Defender guys do and pull that box out, then you can hose out the interior:D

would not work fer me................I have a stick whre your tuffy is at

Take us a pic, 88... I'm brewing up an idea...

Put a box around the last shifter... Then you can just flip it up to shift the shifter and put if back down as an arm rest... And done right, you can still wire switches in.

hilux that is a damn good idea:cheers:
Take us a pic, 88... I'm brewing up an idea...

Put a box around the last shifter... Then you can just flip it up to shift the shifter and put if back down as an arm rest... And done right, you can still wire switches in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom