Center console retainer metal clip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am missing several clips/fasteners on my LX.
My 2nd start switch was not working, pulled the center console to clean the contacts and I am missing one of the 4 metal clips.
Anyone know what the correct part number or the size so I can order a generic one?

Photo is a generic one from the internet.

1585743981989.png

I know this sounds silly, but did you look in the holes they rest in to see if they stayed behind when you pulled it out?

I know this sounds silly, but did you look in the holes they rest in to see if they stayed behind when you pulled it out?

I think I looked around everywhere. I will go double check. The interesting part was the previous owner cracked his cup holder, so he must have taken it the shop to get it super glued which wasnt event done properly.

Definitely not there. But I found this [angry]:

103EFA2B-14AF-449F-918F-B8C0BA019B86.jpeg

No idea what it is. I thought perhaps it the was gear lockout for the gear selector, but when I removed the tab and pushed down the white button, there was tension pushing down.

this number is correct for an LX or LC of the same vintage of the pic you posted for the metal clip, requires 4, which is also the same part number as the later years which only require 2. My bad for not linking the correct model year range.

can't say about the spring. Other than it's a cup holder or ashtray thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom