Center Console Electronics (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes.. in 2003 things changes LOTS. you have the older style with the 4spd tranny and different console.

Honestly, the OPs looks something like this Seicane... which there is a thread on somewhere around here.
I recognize the unit, looks very familiar to me but don't see any names or anything else (identifying marks).
Thanks for that, What you have described there seems to be the unit i have. At the moment a few issues with it. No problem with the AC function on it, the radio works well, the bluetooth connects fine all though a little silly in the way you have to get it to play from your phone. The sat nav is a no go, this i can not get to work at all. Connecting the unit to the wifi is also a trouble unless your router can be within 5m or so of the unit it does not seem to hold a stable link. The GPS on this is also not stable. It wont lock in to the 3to5 satellites it requires to get a fix.

The unit looks the part, but honestly i am a bit disappointed at the moment with what it cost me

Thanks for that, What you have described there seems to be the unit i have. At the moment a few issues with it. No problem with the AC function on it, the radio works well, the bluetooth connects fine all though a little silly in the way you have to get it to play from your phone. The sat nav is a no go, this i can not get to work at all. Connecting the unit to the wifi is also a trouble unless your router can be within 5m or so of the unit it does not seem to hold a stable link. The GPS on this is also not stable. It wont lock in to the 3to5 satellites it requires to get a fix.

The unit looks the part, but honestly i am a bit disappointed at the moment with what it cost me
Bet you that if you pull the headunit out you will find that all the mentioned antenna (GPS, Sat, WiFi) are all missing and not connected. My JOYING unit could hit my 2ghz wifi without issue with the antenna installed sitting in my driveway (router is in the middle of the house a good 30+ yds away) albeit a semi weak signal because of interior structures (no 5ghz compatibility).

Again pull the unit out and take a look and see what all is going on, hell the antenna may just not be connected all the way which is why nothing is working.

Bet you that if you pull the headunit out you will find that all the mentioned antenna (GPS, Sat, WiFi) are all missing and not connected. My JOYING unit could hit my 2ghz wifi without issue with the antenna installed sitting in my driveway (router is in the middle of the house a good 30+ yds away) albeit a semi weak signal because of interior structures (no 5ghz compatibility).

Again pull the unit out and take a look and see what all is going on, hell the antenna may just not be connected all the way which is why nothing is working.
Thanks for the advise, i will get the unit out. Need to figure out how to do that with out breaking anything

Thanks for the advise, i will get the unit out. Need to figure out how to do that with out breaking anything
Could also be this model...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom