Celebrating 50 Years of Eric Forrest - Tues. 6/30 @ 5:30 pm - 4001 Yancey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
AFD91E01-710F-4BF8-B133-95235A7042C1.jpeg
F578A6F5-809D-4F5D-915D-6875919CAFF1.jpeg

Please join us at 4001 Yancey, a brewery in Charlotte, on Tuesday, 6/30 at 5:30 pm as we raise pints in celebration of @forrest5000 ’s 50th birthday.

As you can tell by these pics, it’s sure to be a head-banging good time!

We’ll take over some outdoor tables and hopefully a corn hole game and then tell our favorite stories involving Eric while properly socially distanced.

Please post up if you’re planning to come. If you can’t come, then come back to this thread on his birthday and post some birthday thoughts and perhaps a funny story or photo.

Those photos are cruel :)

Amazing! Happy early Birthday!!

David I cant make it for obvious reasons but can you PM so I can send you some $ to buy a couple rounds at the brewery?

Amazing! Happy early Birthday!!
My next two birthday wishes will be used to hope that nobody uses the word 'amazing' when referencing that I'm about to turn 50.

My next two birthday wishes will be used to hope that nobody uses the word 'amazing' when referencing that I'm about to turn 50.

Hahaha...well in fairness I was more excited about the celebration than the age!

Happy early B'day Eric!! Funny.....it's your birthday, but I think David gave us the presents. Love the pics man!

Happy early B'day Eric!! Funny.....it's your birthday, but I think David gave us the presents. Love the pics man!
Not ashamed here; he got them from my Instagram.

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday bud

Holy s*** - those pics make me think of high school - great pics. Happy Birthday...

Happy birthday. Couldn’t have been a nicer way to acknowledge the feat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom