CEL, VSC OFF and VSC TRAC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just happened tonight… without warning and nothing wrong with the drive….. the lights come on!

The codes I got from tech stream are P0455, C1201, C1340 and C1569. I am not too familiar with tech stream other than doing a health check. I hear it may just be a gas cap issue, but want to double check before throwing parts at it.

Truck is a 2005 lx 470 with 250k miles and has lost its AHC. Most recent work was the tensioner and belt.

I did however see some red fluid under the truck… can’t tell if it’s tranny fluid or coolant. Coolant did leak from a hose clamp before, but will check again.

Any input is appreciated!

0D41F322-6157-484A-91D1-8C699445BF6E.jpeg

Check and make sure you gas cap is tight. Also the the rubber gasket is not compromised. Usual cause. Do this then do other checks after. I would disconnect negative terminal, wait 30 mins before reconnecting once you verified gas cap integrity

Ok, confirmed that the coolant was leaking as the overflow was empty!

Can’t tell where the leak is and booked an appt at my local shop. I filled the radiator and cleared the codes for now. The lights went away, but will keep eye on it. I wonder if that was the cause of the codes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom