CDN's Looking for Drawer Slides (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Calling all Canucks looking to make themselves a set rear drawers!

Princessauto has a surplus of 36" heavy duty dual action drawer slides. They extend 20" one way and 21" the other and can hold 115 lbs per slide.

At only $19.99 CDN/slide.

In the summer I was lucky enough to stumble on them sold in pairs for only $25. The dual action thing will be something to work through, but @ $40 for 230 lbs capacity you can over look it.

You've got to love Princess auto. I usually stop by once every couple of weeks just to see what they've got.

aamiggia said:
Calling all Canucks looking to make themselves a set rear drawers!

Princessauto has a surplus of 36" heavy duty dual action drawer slides. They extend 20" one way and 21" the other and can hold 115 lbs per slide.

At only $19.99 CDN/slide.

In the summer I was lucky enough to stumble on them sold in pairs for only $25. The dual action thing will be something to work through, but @ $40 for 230 lbs capacity you can over look it.

You might try here: http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=2&p=46578&cat=3,43614,43616&ap=1 These are rated at 250 lbs. and are full extension and also cost $40 for the 36" models. If yours only extend 20" each way, they will be tough to get to things in the back of the drawer. Hope this helps.

I have a set of the Leevalley 36" heavy duty sliders. These puppies are really solid and smoooooth. My only complaint is that that you can't take them apart! So, if you're making a rear drawer system, be sure to mount the drawer to the carcass BEFORE putting the roof on! Otherwise, find yourself a NBA basketball player with long arms!!!

me using the lee valley ones too - love them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom