CDN's Looking for Drawer Slides (1 Viewer)

Calling all Canucks looking to make themselves a set rear drawers!

Princessauto has a surplus of 36" heavy duty dual action drawer slides. They extend 20" one way and 21" the other and can hold 115 lbs per slide.

At only $19.99 CDN/slide.

In the summer I was lucky enough to stumble on them sold in pairs for only $25. The dual action thing will be something to work through, but @ $40 for 230 lbs capacity you can over look it.

aamiggia said:
Calling all Canucks looking to make themselves a set rear drawers!

Princessauto has a surplus of 36" heavy duty dual action drawer slides. They extend 20" one way and 21" the other and can hold 115 lbs per slide.

At only $19.99 CDN/slide.

In the summer I was lucky enough to stumble on them sold in pairs for only $25. The dual action thing will be something to work through, but @ $40 for 230 lbs capacity you can over look it.
You might try here: http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=2&p=46578&cat=3,43614,43616&ap=1 These are rated at 250 lbs. and are full extension and also cost $40 for the 36" models. If yours only extend 20" each way, they will be tough to get to things in the back of the drawer. Hope this helps.

alia176

SILVER Star

I have a set of the Leevalley 36" heavy duty sliders. These puppies are really solid and smoooooth. My only complaint is that that you can't take them apart! So, if you're making a rear drawer system, be sure to mount the drawer to the carcass BEFORE putting the roof on! Otherwise, find yourself a NBA basketball player with long arms!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom