Cdn hj60 headlights and back lights issues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello I'm having some trouble finding why both my high and low beam dont work on my canadian hj60. My bulbs are good but I don't have any power to the fuses. I can hear the relay click when I turn the switch for low and high beams. So my understanding is that the problem is between my battery and my fuse box.

Is there anybody that have been through the same issue?

Seems like nobody around me would like to attack the problem so I need to figure out from my self.

Any advice on where to start ?

I wouldnt mind to rewire the whole system with a new switch on the dash.

Thanks.

The headlights have their own earth wire . If it breaks like it did to me, the headlights dont work.. Back lights, do you mean the rear lights?

if you’re having problems with the lights at the rear of the vehicle, inspect the harness that goes from the left set of lights to the right side. It is run on the underside of the vehicles at the very rear and is quite exposed. You can do a visual inspection from underneath the rear of your vehicle.
If faults are found:
simply pull your rear interior side panels, disconnect all wires from tail lights and running lights, then pull the harness from underneath and amend any damaged wires. Wrap appropriately and reinstall. I have seen this issue on a few 60’s series.

Good call on the rear harness.

That let me remember there is a ground wire right into the middle of it.

Check that too

Once, I had a really weird problem with my light who lit randomly. It was that ground.

Des fois on apprécie avoir du feed back ...

Des fois on apprécie avoir du feed back ...
Ta raison désolé ! Jai tout verifier ca et toujours rien et jai ete induit en erreur dun garage qui ma dit de remplacer la switch.. jai refait du fillage independent avec de nouvelles switch , en attendant faire quelque chose de mieux mais pour linstant ca fonctionnes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom